- Shraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screensPick banana, melon, cold milk to fight acidityPeople within showbiz don't judge women: Ruslaan Mumtaz'Noor': Says so much without seeming to say anythingReal reason why Abhi-Aish will not celebrate their anniversaryShah Rukh finds it tough to describe himselfDress up right this summer
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
US Olympic champion Rollins banned for one year IANS Last Updated : 21 Apr 2017 09:29:43 AM IST File photo: Brianna Rollins
American Olympic champion hurdler Brianna Rollins has accepted a one-year ban for failing to report correctly her whereabouts to anti-doping officials, a media report said.
Rollins missed three tests, on April 27, September 13, and September 27 in 2016, which resulted in an anti-doping violation, media reported.
The ban is retroactive to September 27, the date of her last missed whereabouts report, which will not affect her 100m victory at the Rio Olympics.
However, it will keep her out of the 2017 world championships in London in August.
In a statement released on Thursday, her attorneys said the computer program mix-up caused the ban as it listed her location on certain dates as both her home and a track meet where she was competing.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Shraddha Kapoor has given a glimpse of her younger and older looks in the upcoming
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
- Sonakshi performing at Bieber's India gig not a good message: Kailash
- Big B reshoots for 'Sarkar 3'
- British fashion model Neelam Gill to accompany Justin Bieber for India gig
- Now censorship on television ?
- Auto driver's son gets Bieber's concert ticket for free
- Allu Arjun's DJ to release on June 23
A man in Pakistan's Punjab province has been surviving on leaves and wood for the last 25
Days after Samsung launched its flagship devices Galaxy S8 and S8+, its South Korean rival