- Mercury remains below freezing in HimachalWhy Javed Akhtar still rules the roost at this ageWhy people love Dangal girl ZairaDiljit Dosanjh to star in Punjabi superhero filmMeet partners in crime of Mrs FunnybonesKaranAyushmann, Bhumi in Hindi remake of 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'SRK to appear on Salman Khan's 'Tubelight'Film fest in Delhi pays homage to Om Puri
DISCLAIMER POLICY & TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE
17 Apr 2010, 1237 hrs IST Access to and use of this site ("Samaylive.com") is provided by Sahara India Television Network ("SITV") subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By using the site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Samaylive.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use.
2. SITV may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by SITV. Your continued use of the Samaylive.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Samaylive.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Samaylive.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any use as mentioned above of Samaylive.com content requires the prior written permission of SITV.
4. You agree to use Samaylive.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Samaylive.com. Prohibited activities include harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Samaylive.com.
5. Under no circumstances will SITV be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Samaylive.com regardless of the form of action.
6. SITV does not warrant that functions contained in Samylive.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Samaylive.com makes it available free of viruses or bugs.
7. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the SITV, or any other third party.
Contributions to Samaylive.com
8. Where you are invited to submit any contribution(s) to Samaylive.com any text, photographs, graphics, video, personal information including contact particulars information etc.) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant SITV a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to SITV the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Samaylive.com.
9. Further to paragraph 8, by submitting your contribution to Samaylive.com you:
a. Warrant that your contribution:
i. is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to SITV for all the purposes specified above;
ii. is not defamatory; and
iii. does not infringe any law; and
b. indemnify SITV and/or its directors and officers against all legal fees, cost, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by SITV as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
c. waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Samaylive.com and the purposes specified above.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. All the conditions mentioned under the head of “USE OF RSS FEED “and” Access to and use of this site " shall be read together and without any prejudice to each other.
13. All these terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India.
Any questions or clarifications with respect to this Policy can be sent to SITV at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by snail mail addressed to:
Web Division Deptt (SITV)
Sahara India Complex
Or by calling our number at 0120-2444755-56
Sahara India TV Network, ("SITV") respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer enriching internet experience to its users SITV offers a vast repository of channels and a variety of services. You may read 'About Us' to know more about SITV at: http://www.Samaylive.com
The information about the user as collected by SITV is:
(a) information supplied by users and
(b) information automatically tracked while navigation.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Newsletter). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data - such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.