- 10 B-Town kids with unique namesKerala celebrates EasterSRK teaches Lungi dance to Brett RatnerYRF to distribute Salman's 'Tubelight' overseas'Begum Jaan': It's no 'Mandi', but an experienceVolvo launches its fastest car, PolestarBangladesh celebrates Pohela BoishakhPICS: Modi prays at Deekshabhoomi'Raabta' first look: Sushant, Kirti look adorableAssam celebrates Rongali Bihu
As many as 600 participants from every nook and corner of the country will flex their mus
Golfer Billing,Rihal qualify for National finals IANS Last Updated : 17 Feb 2017 04:26:38 PM IST (File Photo)
Local golfers Chiranjeev Singh Billing and Tajinder Singh Rihal captured the final two National finals spots from the ninth Leg of the 17th annual Mercedes Trophy at the Chandigarh golf club here on Friday.
Billing category-A (0-16) and Tajinder Singh Rihal category-B (18-24) ended the day at net score of 69.8 and 73, respectively.
They will now be playing the National Finals scheduled in Pune's Oxford Golf Resort, Pune from March 15 to 17.
Among other golfers, Sandeep Sandhu won the Ballantine's Long Drive Challenge on the 15th hole with a mammoth drive of 290 yards.
Three winners from the National finals will progress to the Mercedes Trophy world finals in Germany in September to compete against winners from all over the world.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment ( posted):
Where at one side it was late actor Vinod Khanna's funeral on the other side actress Priya
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit