- Mercury remains below freezing in HimachalWhy Javed Akhtar still rules the roost at this ageWhy people love Dangal girl ZairaDiljit Dosanjh to star in Punjabi superhero filmMeet partners in crime of Mrs FunnybonesKaranAyushmann, Bhumi in Hindi remake of 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'SRK to appear on Salman Khan's 'Tubelight'Film fest in Delhi pays homage to Om PuriPics: 'Miss Sloane' to release in India on February 3
The Indian U-17 football World Cup team lost 0-1 against Iran in the Granatkin Tournament
Indian U-17 football team beaten 0-8 in Russia IANS Last Updated : 09 Jan 2017 02:41:39 PM IST (File Photo)
The margin could have been much worse for India had Russia not missed a penalty just before the half-time on Sunday.
The hosts led 5-0 at the interval, according to a release by the All India Football Federation (AIFF).
The first goal came as early as the second minute. India conceded the second 10 minutes later. The third goal was scored in the 21st minute, the fourth happened four minutes later.
The fifth goal, in the 31st minute, was the final goal in the first half.
Russia scored the sixth goal immediately after the changeover. It was 7-0 in the 67th minute and the last goal of the match was scored moments before the final whistle.
India next play Belarus on Tuesday.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Ever wondered why veteran lyricist still remains a favourite of leading Bollywood names ev
- Pics: Why people love Dangal girl Zaira
- Diljit Dosanjh to star in Punjabi superhero film
- Films that didn't work affected me immensely: Vidya
- Meet partners in crime of Mrs Funnybones
- Indian actor Sunny Pawar meets Barack Obama
- Karan "An Unsuitable Boy"
- Zaira, you are a role model for me: Aamir
- Ayushmann, Bhumi in Hindi remake of 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'
When "Kaa" the hypnotic, yellowish Indian Rock Python hisses and casts a spell on Mowgli i
Samsung India on Tuesday announced the launch of its new smartphone powerhouse 'Galaxy C9