- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
Anger against SP, BSP will restore rule of law: Mayawati IANS Last Updated : 17 Feb 2017 07:22:41 PM IST (File photo)
Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) supremo Mayawati on Friday lashed out at the Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh and called upon the people to vote for her party, so that the rule of law could be established in the state.
"There is seething anger among the people against the ruling party and they are looking with hope towards the BSP to change the situation," she said at a rally in Fatehpur.
Alleging atrocities on Dalits and women, the four-time Chief Minister also said that there was a sense of fear and insecurity among the people. This could be removed only by a BSP government, she later told a crowd of supporters at Allahabad.
Referring to the bitter feud within the Samajwadi Party (SP), Mayawati said at every step SP patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav had humiliated his younger brother Shivpal Singh Yadav in his blind love for son Akhilesh Yadav.
"This will ensure that the SP ship sinks faster," she predicted.
Warning people not to "waste" the votes by going for the BJP or the SP-Congress alliance, the Dalit leader urged them to ensure that the BSP candidates won everywhere with handsome margins.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la