- Ranbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leakedRanveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body pollsProtect your skin from sun with home care tipsIttefaq shoot begins with Shah Rukh KhanB-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfall
After signing big names like Beijing Olympians Vijender Singh, Akhil Kumar and Jitender
Won't form new party, nor change symbol: Mulayam IANS Last Updated : 11 Jan 2017 03:08:10 PM IST (File photo)
Samajwadi Party patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav on Wednesday said he will not form a different party nor change the party's election symbol 'cycle'.
"I had gone to Delhi to save the party from breaking," Mulayam Singh told party workers at his residence here. "What else do I have apart from you people.
"I can understand your concern over the party as it is the result of a lot of hard work," he said.
Mulayam Singh also said he won't be forming any new party.
"We are not going to set up any other party nor are we changing our symbol 'cycle'."
He said the party's other faction led by his son and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav had sought a new name, Akhil Bharatiya Samajwadi Party, and a new election symbol, 'motorcycle'.
"Will you people accept that?" he asked his supporters.
Without taking the name of Ram Gopal Yadav, he blamed him for the rift in the Samajwadi Party.
"A few people want to break the party. They went ahead and met the leaders of the opposition parties. And I have every information of that.
"I won't allow the party to break," he added.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday denied staying summons issued by a trial court in a defama
- Want to see the end of corruption, hence voted: Subhash Ghai
- 'Rangoon' role not based on anybody living or dead: Kangana
- Ranbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leaked
- Ranveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body polls
- 'Ittefaq' shoot begins with Shah Rukh Khan
- 'Ghazi Attack' mints over Rs 15.75 crore
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la