- Haseena new poster: Shraddha and Siddharth look deadlyGoddess Brahmacharini worshiped on Day 2No baby right now, says Bipasha BasuWhy are Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each otherArjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first posterChaitra Navratri: Goddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Video games may help combat depressionFIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Delhi government opposes five-fold driving licence fee hike IANS Last Updated : 11 Jan 2017 07:18:54 PM IST (File Photo)
"The driving licence fee has been increased by the central government. The Delhi government has nothing to do with it. We don't want it to be increased to such levels," Jain told reporters here.
According to a notification issued by the Union Transport Ministry in December, the central government amended the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, increasing the fee charged for issuing a new driving licence across different categories of vehicles by up to five times.
Accordingly, the Delhi government on Monday notified the new rates to all the Regional Transport Offices (RTOs).
Jain said the central government should have increased the fee gradually instead of increasing it by up to five times in one go.
"Even if it had to be increased, it should have been done in a gradual fashion. A five-fold hike is not right," he said.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of "Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai", starring Shraddha Kapoor and her brother Sid
- Jumanji sequel gets new title
- No baby right now, says Bipasha Basu
- Why are Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each other
- Arjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first poster
- FIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'
- VIDEO: Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox
- NTR's leaked look from his next film goes viral
- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any