- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
Internationally acclaimed sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik from Odisha won the gold medal at
30-kg landmine recovered in Jharkhand IANS Last Updated : 10 Jan 2017 07:23:02 AM IST File photo
Security forces detected and defused a 30-kg landmine during a search operation in Jharkhand's Hazaribagh district on Monday.
According to police, the state and para-military forces found the 30-kg landmine in the Chanho jungle under the jurisdiction of Vishnugarh police station of Hazaribagh district, about 145 km from Ranchi. Maoist guerrillas had planted the landmine to detonate security forces vehicles.
The landmine was later detonated by the bomb disposal team of the security forces.
Maoist guerrillas have planted thousands of landmines in jungles of the state. Last year security forces recovered more than 300 landmines in various districts of the state.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt says S.S. Rajamoulis magnum opus "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" will
- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeral
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit