- It's January wedding for Kapil SharmaOutdoor games can make kids love natureNever put on so much weight before: Ranbir KapoorKnow more about Rani MukerjiI love, respect Sunil Grover: Kapil SharmaKareena's pic with Taimur will make your daySunny Leone excited to attend Justin Bieber's Mumbai concertCelebs attend Aishwarya's father funeralAmitabh mourns death of Aishwarya's fatherSunny Leone to endorse Dubai-based mobile brand
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Maoist torch three vehicles in Jharkhand Last Updated : 07 Jan 2017 02:38:25 PM IST File photo
Maoist guerrillas on Saturday torched three vehicles involved in road construction work in Jharkhand's West Singhbhum district, police said.
According to police, the Maoists raided camp of a road construction company at Roam village situated under the jurisdiction of Guwa police station and burnt the three vehicles.
The company had refused to pay protection money to the company, police sources said.
Maoist guerrillas extort more than Rs 250 crore per annum in Jharkhand from companies involved in constructing roads and buildings and other development activities and are active in 18 of the 24 districts of the state.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment ( posted):
After giving a striking performance in critically acclaimed 'Pink', Kirti Kulhari is set t
- VIDEO: Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox
- NTR's leaked look from his next film goes viral
- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez
- 6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
- Feeling beautiful begins with feeling confident, says Deepika
- 'Golmaal Again' best set I've been on: Parineeti Chopra
- Anil Kapoor is a delight to work with: Neha Sharma
- We're a great team: Twinkle on marriage with Akshay
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any