- Mercury remains below freezing in HimachalWhy Javed Akhtar still rules the roost at this ageWhy people love Dangal girl ZairaDiljit Dosanjh to star in Punjabi superhero filmMeet partners in crime of Mrs FunnybonesKaranAyushmann, Bhumi in Hindi remake of 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'SRK to appear on Salman Khan's 'Tubelight'Film fest in Delhi pays homage to Om PuriPics: 'Miss Sloane' to release in India on February 3
The Indian U-17 football World Cup team lost 0-1 against Iran in the Granatkin Tournament
Maoist torch three vehicles in Jharkhand Last Updated : 07 Jan 2017 02:38:25 PM IST File photo
Maoist guerrillas on Saturday torched three vehicles involved in road construction work in Jharkhand's West Singhbhum district, police said.
According to police, the Maoists raided camp of a road construction company at Roam village situated under the jurisdiction of Guwa police station and burnt the three vehicles.
The company had refused to pay protection money to the company, police sources said.
Maoist guerrillas extort more than Rs 250 crore per annum in Jharkhand from companies involved in constructing roads and buildings and other development activities and are active in 18 of the 24 districts of the state.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Ever wondered why veteran lyricist still remains a favourite of leading Bollywood names ev
- Pics: Why people love Dangal girl Zaira
- Diljit Dosanjh to star in Punjabi superhero film
- Films that didn't work affected me immensely: Vidya
- Meet partners in crime of Mrs Funnybones
- Indian actor Sunny Pawar meets Barack Obama
- Karan "An Unsuitable Boy"
- Zaira, you are a role model for me: Aamir
- Ayushmann, Bhumi in Hindi remake of 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'
When "Kaa" the hypnotic, yellowish Indian Rock Python hisses and casts a spell on Mowgli i
Samsung India on Tuesday announced the launch of its new smartphone powerhouse 'Galaxy C9