- Haseena new poster: Shraddha and Siddharth look deadlyGoddess Brahmacharini worshiped on Day 2No baby right now, says Bipasha BasuWhy are Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each otherArjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first posterChaitra Navratri: Goddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Video games may help combat depressionFIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Shoes hurled at Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das IANS Last Updated : 01 Jan 2017 06:55:43 PM IST (File photo)
Hundreds of tribals on Sunday gathered to pay homage to people killed in police firing at Shahid Park in Kharsawa in the state's Seraikela-Kharswa district.
Das also attended the programme and paid homage to those killed in police firing. Considering the pre-planned protests, heavy security arrangements were made.
People started hurling shoes when the Chief Minister was leaving after paying homage. Scores of shoes were hurled. However, none of them hit him.
Black flags were shown when Das arrived at the programme venue. The people shouted: "Go back... Go back".
Later, talking to reporters, Das said: "It was stage-managed protest. This is an example of bad and mean politics. I condemn the incident."
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of "Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai", starring Shraddha Kapoor and her brother Sid
- Jumanji sequel gets new title
- No baby right now, says Bipasha Basu
- Why are Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each other
- Arjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first poster
- FIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'
- VIDEO: Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox
- NTR's leaked look from his next film goes viral
- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any