- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
PDP leader Basharat Bukhari resigns from J&K cabinet IANS Last Updated : 17 Feb 2017 07:35:54 PM IST (File photo)
Apparently irked over change of his portfolio, senior Peoples Democratic Party leader Basharat Bukhari on Friday resigned from Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti's cabinet.
Chief minister Mufti on Friday re-inducted Altaf Bukhari, legislator from Amira Kadal, into her Council of Ministers.
Consequent upon the induction of Altaf Bukhari, who has been assigned the education portfolio, Basharat Bukhari was assigned the horticulture portfolio.
Basharat Bukhari held relief, rehabilitation and revenue portfolio till the reshuffle.
Mufti has now assigned relief, rehabilitation and revenue portfolio to A.R. Veeri, who held the public works portfolio rrlier.
Basharat Bukhari confirmed that he has sent resignation letter to the Chief Minister, detailing the reasons behind his decision to quit.
Basharat Bukhari represents the north Kashmir Sangrama constituency in the 87-member state legislative assembly.
There has been no word so far from the Chief Minister's Office on if the resignation has been accepted.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la