- 10 B-Town kids with unique namesKerala celebrates EasterSRK teaches Lungi dance to Brett RatnerYRF to distribute Salman's 'Tubelight' overseas'Begum Jaan': It's no 'Mandi', but an experienceVolvo launches its fastest car, PolestarBangladesh celebrates Pohela BoishakhPICS: Modi prays at Deekshabhoomi'Raabta' first look: Sushant, Kirti look adorableAssam celebrates Rongali Bihu
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
No land for AIIMS-like institutions in 4 states: Nadda IANS Last Updated : 15 Feb 2017 03:01:20 PM IST (File photo)
Union Health Minister J.P. Nadda said on Wednesday the government has been unable to get land in four states to set up medical facilities on the lines of the premier All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here.
He said the states were Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh and Assam.
According to the ministry, though it has identified land in Assam, an issue related to the National Green Tribunal has cropped up.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment ( posted):
Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar and celebrity hairstylist Adhuna Bhabani, who were married f
- Shah Rukh Khan on way to Vancouver
- Stuntmen should get equal respect at award shows: Akshay Kumar
- Esha Deol expecting first child, Hema Malini overjoyed
- Aamir attends award function for Lata Mangeshkar
- 'Baahubali 2' will make filmmakers feel like serial directors: RGV
- Shraddha ages in 'Haseena...'
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Owing to the complications in adding edge-to-edge screen for their new upgrades, Apple's i