- Shraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screensPick banana, melon, cold milk to fight acidityPeople within showbiz don't judge women: Ruslaan Mumtaz'Noor': Says so much without seeming to say anythingReal reason why Abhi-Aish will not celebrate their anniversaryShah Rukh finds it tough to describe himselfDress up right this summer
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
Victoria Beckham registers daughter's name as Trademark IANS Last Updated : 14 Apr 2017 09:07:21 AM IST File Photo: Harper Beckham Victoria Beckham
Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham has registered her five-year-old daughter Harper's name as a trademark.
According to intellectual property office records, Victoria has registered Harper's name to be used in a range of branded products, including perfume, lip gloss and even anti-wrinkle creams, as well as books, umbrellas, music, clothing and children's dolls, reports aceshowbiz.com.
In addition, the Harper Beckham trademark has also been registered for use in the entertainment industry.
The wife of former football star David Beckham registered up the names of sons Brooklyn (18), Romeo (14) and Cruz (12) to Britain's Intellectual Property Office and the European Union-wide office in December last year.
The children are now officially a part of Brand Beckham, joining David who registered his name in 2000. Victoria followed in 2002.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Shraddha Kapoor has given a glimpse of her younger and older looks in the upcoming
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
- Sonakshi performing at Bieber's India gig not a good message: Kailash
- Big B reshoots for 'Sarkar 3'
- British fashion model Neelam Gill to accompany Justin Bieber for India gig
- Now censorship on television ?
- Auto driver's son gets Bieber's concert ticket for free
- Allu Arjun's DJ to release on June 23
A man in Pakistan's Punjab province has been surviving on leaves and wood for the last 25
Days after Samsung launched its flagship devices Galaxy S8 and S8+, its South Korean rival