- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screensPick banana, melon, cold milk to fight acidity
Rio Olympic silver medallist P.V. Sindhu defeated Dinar Dyah Ayustine of Indonesia to adva
Islamabad Literature Festival starts on Friday IANS Last Updated : 13 Apr 2017 02:21:42 PM IST File Photo
The fifth Islamabad Literary Festival (ILF) is set to begin on Friday to celebrate and analyse 70 years of literature in Pakistan, the media reported on Thursday.
Oxford University Press Managing Director Ameena Saiyid said the ILF was about celebrating writers, poets, reading culture and interacting with the international community.
She promised that the sessions over three days would be "interactive and interesting", Dawn online reported.
"ILF aims to provide a forum for local and international writers and readers to interact, exchange ideas and engage in dialogue, debates and readings," she said.
The festival will see 50 sessions and seven book launches. Literature in English, Urdu, Hindi, French, German, Punjabi and Pashtu will be featured.
Some 150 speakers will be taking part in the festival, 141 of whom are Pakistani and nine foreigners, Dawn said. They include Amardeep Singh and A.G. Noorani from India.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rahul V. Chittella's short film "Azaad", starring Atul Kulkarni and Sakshi Tanwar, will be
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
- Watch 'Hind mere jind' first song of the Film 'Sachin-A Billion Dreams'
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit