- It's January wedding for Kapil SharmaOutdoor games can make kids love natureNever put on so much weight before: Ranbir KapoorKnow more about Rani MukerjiI love, respect Sunil Grover: Kapil SharmaKareena's pic with Taimur will make your daySunny Leone excited to attend Justin Bieber's Mumbai concertCelebs attend Aishwarya's father funeralAmitabh mourns death of Aishwarya's fatherSunny Leone to endorse Dubai-based mobile brand
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Lift up your mood with lip colour IANS Last Updated : 15 Feb 2017 02:28:02 PM IST (File Photo)
"Today's modern woman understands completely what a vibrant bold mouth is all about and what it does to elevate her mood, amplify desire and leave a lasting impression," said Elton J. Fernandez, official make-up artist at Maybelline New York.
"The strength of a colour adds layers to our lives and dramatic dimension to people and places. A great lip colour can boost your confidence and uplift your mood," Fernandez said.
"It's a creative extension of how you feel, letting you communicate the unspoken. Go conquer the world with the right lip colour and let your lips do the talking," he added.
Give expression to your emotions with a dash of colour as Fernandez has listed tips on how women can make their week beautiful with lipstick.
* Manic Mondays: The weekend is over. Fun gets a full stop and we have to start acting like adults. We completely understand and relate to that urge of crawling back into bed and leaving the world behind. Instead, we want to confront the world, go big and bold. Wear your mood on your mouth and opt for more daring shades of red or even a maroon.
* Tranquil Tuesdays: You're only a day closer in the long wait for liberty. Now you've come to terms with the inescapable bleakness of a Tuesday. There's a definite drop in excitement levels with the sullen lull of the second day. Channel your 'meh' mood with colours like mauve, taupe, nudes and tawny.
* Wicked Wednesdays: You've made it through almost half the week and still going strong. This shows endurance and it definitely deserves a reward. Indulge in the richness of shades like berry, burgundy or even a chocolate. Let your fearless spirit take over the world with these intense pigments.
* Temptress Thursdays: The magic of romance and relationships is now in the air and we are looking forward to the date night. Turn up the charm and polish those timeless tricks. Date nights are on their way. Smouldering eyes and a pretty pucker are guaranteed to sweep him right off his feet. Hues of fuchsia, coral and teal are perfect to flirt your way into Friday.
* Friday Fever: Friday is finally here! You can shed your shackles, grab the girls and head out to that hottest spot in the city. Let it be dancing, drinks or just good old-fashioned catching up fun with the girls, get ready to paint the town red. Nothing is better than a sultry scarlet pout to spice up your avatar.
* Sassy Saturdays: Who says the party has to end! It's Saturday, the tipping point of liberation. You've got to do anything and everything you've dreamt of, through the entire week. Catching up on people, places and things you'd promised to do is the ideal way to begin. Seize the day and embrace the nights with shades like tangerine and ruby.
* Sunday Sun-down: You've earned yourself a break. Get in some needed down-time with your loved ones. Over hushed conversations and toothy smiles, sit back and soak up the warmth and cherishing that comes with the company of family and close friends. Down-play it with colours like pale pink, lilac and peachloading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment ( posted):
Actress Neha Sharma, who will be seen in a special role in the upcoming film "Mubarakan",
- We're a great team: Twinkle on marriage with Akshay
- Yogi Adityanath should do 'gas-releasing' asana: Twinkle Khanna
- Anupam Kher to be honoured with Kala Ratan Award
- 'Peter Gunn' Star Lola Albright dies at 92
- 'Rajinikanth's visit to Sri Lanka might earn wrath of Tamil community'
- Movie review 'Phillauri': An astutely woven saga
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' crosses Rs 100 crore mark in India
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah': Swara shines in this hard-hitting drama
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
Finnish tech firm Nokia, which made a comeback with three Android-based phones -- Nokia 6,