- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
Lift up your mood with lip colour IANS Last Updated : 15 Feb 2017 02:28:02 PM IST (File Photo)
"Today's modern woman understands completely what a vibrant bold mouth is all about and what it does to elevate her mood, amplify desire and leave a lasting impression," said Elton J. Fernandez, official make-up artist at Maybelline New York.
"The strength of a colour adds layers to our lives and dramatic dimension to people and places. A great lip colour can boost your confidence and uplift your mood," Fernandez said.
"It's a creative extension of how you feel, letting you communicate the unspoken. Go conquer the world with the right lip colour and let your lips do the talking," he added.
Give expression to your emotions with a dash of colour as Fernandez has listed tips on how women can make their week beautiful with lipstick.
* Manic Mondays: The weekend is over. Fun gets a full stop and we have to start acting like adults. We completely understand and relate to that urge of crawling back into bed and leaving the world behind. Instead, we want to confront the world, go big and bold. Wear your mood on your mouth and opt for more daring shades of red or even a maroon.
* Tranquil Tuesdays: You're only a day closer in the long wait for liberty. Now you've come to terms with the inescapable bleakness of a Tuesday. There's a definite drop in excitement levels with the sullen lull of the second day. Channel your 'meh' mood with colours like mauve, taupe, nudes and tawny.
* Wicked Wednesdays: You've made it through almost half the week and still going strong. This shows endurance and it definitely deserves a reward. Indulge in the richness of shades like berry, burgundy or even a chocolate. Let your fearless spirit take over the world with these intense pigments.
* Temptress Thursdays: The magic of romance and relationships is now in the air and we are looking forward to the date night. Turn up the charm and polish those timeless tricks. Date nights are on their way. Smouldering eyes and a pretty pucker are guaranteed to sweep him right off his feet. Hues of fuchsia, coral and teal are perfect to flirt your way into Friday.
* Friday Fever: Friday is finally here! You can shed your shackles, grab the girls and head out to that hottest spot in the city. Let it be dancing, drinks or just good old-fashioned catching up fun with the girls, get ready to paint the town red. Nothing is better than a sultry scarlet pout to spice up your avatar.
* Sassy Saturdays: Who says the party has to end! It's Saturday, the tipping point of liberation. You've got to do anything and everything you've dreamt of, through the entire week. Catching up on people, places and things you'd promised to do is the ideal way to begin. Seize the day and embrace the nights with shades like tangerine and ruby.
* Sunday Sun-down: You've earned yourself a break. Get in some needed down-time with your loved ones. Over hushed conversations and toothy smiles, sit back and soak up the warmth and cherishing that comes with the company of family and close friends. Down-play it with colours like pale pink, lilac and peachloading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la