- Alia Bhatt watches 'Phillauri' with beau SidharthAnushka, Diljit keep believing in the impossible: SRKIndia ashamed of sexuality, physicality: Actress Radhika ApteUnknown facts about Kangana RanautAkshay Kumar has many similarities with my father: Bhushan KumarKanika adds personal touch to 'Diya Aur...' sequelThe incredible journey from Dalip Rana to The Great KhaliNeed a block button for haters: Actor Sunny LeonePHOTOS: Salman, Katrina back togetherB-Town attends Aishwarya Rai's father's chautha
Former Davis cup captain Naresh Kumar on Thursday hoped Indian tennis superstars Leander
LeEco launches new Super4 TV Series in India IANS Last Updated : 18 Mar 2017 04:42:48 PM IST (File Photo)
Coming on the heels of the earlier blockbuster X3 Series, the Super4 X "ecotvs" offer 4K Panel with HDR10 and wide Colour gamut, high-end processors and high-speed web browsing, 3D gaming and multi-app operations.
While X40 and X43 Pro have sound certified by Dolby Dts, X50 Pro uses sound design by Harman Kardon.
"As the demand for electronic hardware is expected to zoom to $400 billion by 2020, it is heartening to see foreign companies such as LeEco entering the Indian market and show willingness to invest in the country," Minister of State for Electronics and IT PP Chaudhary told reporters here.
Super 4 X40 is priced at Rs 46,990, Super 4 X43 Pro at Rs 63, 990 ' title=' 990 '>990 ' title=' 990 ' title=' 990 '>990 '>990 and X50 Pro ' title=' Super4 X50 Pro '>Super4 X50 Pro will cost Rs 86,990.
"LeEco is impressed by the digital India Initiative and we as a company have attempted to make our contribution by bringing the latest technology that enhance consumer experience," added Alex Li, Group Vice President and COO, LeEco India.
The Super TVs are available on Amazon and LeEco's own e-commerce marketplace LeMall with attractive introductory offers.
"We are very grateful for the encouraging user response received so far to all our products. We are confident to win accolades from the Indian consumers and tech experts for the newly-launched models," Li added.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
British model David Gandy says social media is a source of depression for people.
- Alia Bhatt watches 'Phillauri' with beau Sidharth
- Michael Shannon in 'Deadpool 2'
- Anushka, Diljit keep believing in the impossible: SRK
- I'm a survivor: Neha Dhupia
- India ashamed of sexuality, physicality: Actress Radhika Apte
- Unknown facts about Kangana Ranaut
- Akshay Kumar has many similarities with my father: Bhushan Kumar
- Kanika adds personal touch to 'Diya Aur...' sequel
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
Chinese smartphone maker nubia on Monday launched Z11 MINI S smartphone designed for photo