- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
Internationally acclaimed sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik from Odisha won the gold medal at
Lenovo MBG second favourite smartphone brand in India: IDC Last Updated : 15 Feb 2017 01:58:58 PM IST (file photo)
Lenovo Mobile Business Group (MBG) -- that comprises Lenovo and Moto-branded devices -- has emerged as the number two smartphone brand in India with 8.9 per cent and 9.8 per cent market share by volume and value, respectively, a new report revealed on Wednesday.
Lenovo MBG comprises of Lenovo and Moto-branded smartphones.
According to 'Smartphone Market Report' released by the global research firm International Data Corporation (IDC), Lenovo MBG has registered a 14.8 per cent (year-on-year) growth in 2016.
"We have emerged as the number one challenger brand in the Indian smartphone market, owing to our customer centric approach and the drive towards real innovation, ensuring that needs across the market segments are catered to," said Sudhin Mathur, Executive Director, Lenovo Mobile Business Group India.
Lenovo MBG has maintained its leadership in the online channel by 23 per cent in volume and 23.5 per cent in value market share in current year 2016.
"The Indian smartphone market is growing at a fast pace and we see ourselves growing faster than the market," Sudhin added.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt says S.S. Rajamoulis magnum opus "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" will
- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeral
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit