- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
Internationally acclaimed sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik from Odisha won the gold medal at
Gionee signs Virat Kohli as brand ambassador Last Updated : 09 Jan 2017 06:51:42 PM IST File photo
Kohli will soon be seen in the upcoming Gionee campaign and will be involved in a slew of innovative marketing and customer experience initiatives. Kohli will join actor Alia Bhatt to help the brand touch new heights.
"With the two of the most loved icons in India, our motto of 'Making Smiles' is bound to create a new benchmark across billions of young hearts," said Arvind R Vohra, Country CEO and MD, Gionee India, in a statement.
Through its two manufacturing units in the country, the company is aiming for a 2.5-time growth this year. Gionee will establish 500 brand stores across the country along with doubling their strength of retail representatives to 20,000.
"Gionee comes across as a brand that is fuelled by passion, determination and focus to innovate and perform and with all of this have it's heart in the right place by giving back to society," said Kohli.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt says S.S. Rajamoulis magnum opus "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" will
- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeral
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit