- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affairKangana wants to get married!'Rangoon' has my most heroic character: Shahid Kapoor'Running Shaadi': A frothy entertainer'Irada': Good intention poorly executed
After signing big names like Beijing Olympians Vijender Singh, Akhil Kumar and Jitender
Gionee signs Virat Kohli as brand ambassador Last Updated : 09 Jan 2017 06:51:42 PM IST File photo
Kohli will soon be seen in the upcoming Gionee campaign and will be involved in a slew of innovative marketing and customer experience initiatives. Kohli will join actor Alia Bhatt to help the brand touch new heights.
"With the two of the most loved icons in India, our motto of 'Making Smiles' is bound to create a new benchmark across billions of young hearts," said Arvind R Vohra, Country CEO and MD, Gionee India, in a statement.
Through its two manufacturing units in the country, the company is aiming for a 2.5-time growth this year. Gionee will establish 500 brand stores across the country along with doubling their strength of retail representatives to 20,000.
"Gionee comes across as a brand that is fuelled by passion, determination and focus to innovate and perform and with all of this have it's heart in the right place by giving back to society," said Kohli.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment ( posted):
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday denied staying summons issued by a trial court in a defama
- Want to see the end of corruption, hence voted: Subhash Ghai
- 'Rangoon' role not based on anybody living or dead: Kangana
- Ranbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leaked
- Ranveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body polls
- 'Ittefaq' shoot begins with Shah Rukh Khan
- 'Ghazi Attack' mints over Rs 15.75 crore
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la