- Dev Patel earns Oscar nomination for LionJumbo jackets for elephantsDeven Bhojani explores action streak in Commando 2Subhash Ghai turns 72, B-Town hopes he keeps entertainingKaabil Vs RaeesMeet Matin Rey TanguReview: Kaabil is a winnerSRK saddened by death of fan in VadodaraIs Deepika with Ishaan Khattar in her next international film?In pics: Might and pride of India
Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik remained unbeaten in the second edition of the Pro W
Gionee signs Virat Kohli as brand ambassador Last Updated : 09 Jan 2017 06:51:42 PM IST File photo
Kohli will soon be seen in the upcoming Gionee campaign and will be involved in a slew of innovative marketing and customer experience initiatives. Kohli will join actor Alia Bhatt to help the brand touch new heights.
"With the two of the most loved icons in India, our motto of 'Making Smiles' is bound to create a new benchmark across billions of young hearts," said Arvind R Vohra, Country CEO and MD, Gionee India, in a statement.
Through its two manufacturing units in the country, the company is aiming for a 2.5-time growth this year. Gionee will establish 500 brand stores across the country along with doubling their strength of retail representatives to 20,000.
"Gionee comes across as a brand that is fuelled by passion, determination and focus to innovate and perform and with all of this have it's heart in the right place by giving back to society," said Kohli.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Indian-origin British actor Dev Patel has received an Oscar nomination for his acting in "
- Pics: Deven Bhojani explores action streak in Commando 2
- Pics:Subhash Ghai turns 72, B-Town hopes he keeps entertaining
- Kaabil Vs Raees
- Meet Matin Rey Tangu
- Review: Kaabil is a winner
- Jackie Chan meets Salman Khan
- Is Deepika with Ishaan Khattar in her next international film?
- Pics: Deewar had best screenplay ever: Amitabh Bachchan
Green vehicles -- hybrid, electric and fuel cell -- are gaining popularity in China owin
Thanks to its components (mainly chips) and semiconductors business, Samsung Electronics h