- How to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screensPick banana, melon, cold milk to fight acidityPeople within showbiz don't judge women: Ruslaan Mumtaz'Noor': Says so much without seeming to say anythingReal reason why Abhi-Aish will not celebrate their anniversaryShah Rukh finds it tough to describe himself
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
Apple iPhone turns 10, revolution continues IANS Last Updated : 09 Jan 2017 10:38:51 AM IST (file photo)
At Macworld 2007 in San Francisco, Steve Jobs introduced the world to iPhone as three products in one -- a widescreen iPod with touch controls, a revolutionary mobile phone and a breakthrough internet communications device.
January 9 marks the tenth anniversary of Apple's iPhone. In the 10 years since, iPhone has enriched the lives of people around the world with over one billion units sold.
It quickly grew into a revolutionary platform for hardware, software and services integration and inspired new products, including iPad and Apple Watch, along with millions of apps that have become essential to people's daily lives.
"iPhone is an essential part of our customers' lives and today more than ever it is redefining the way we communicate, entertain, work and live," said Tim Cook, Apple's CEO.
Last year, the company introduced iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus that came with A10 Fusion chip, most powerful chip ever in a smartphone, with processing performance 120 times faster and the graphics performance 240 times faster in iPhone 7 than the original iPhone.
The smartphone sports a 12MP lens, optical image stabilisation, an f/1.8 aperture that captures 50 per cent more light as well as wide colour capture, all allowing for more vibrant colours with more detail even in low light, while iPhone 7 Plus also offers a dual-lens.
iOS 10 was the biggest iOS release ever, with innovations including -- bringing the power of the App Store to Messages, a Memories feature in Photos, SiriKit for developers so apps can talk to Siri, an improved Maps app that is even simpler and more intuitive to use, support for breaking news notifications and paid subscriptions in the News app.
"iPhone set the standard for mobile computing in its first decade and we are just getting started. The best is yet to come," Cook added.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar and celebrity hairstylist Adhuna Bhabani, who were married f
- Shah Rukh Khan on way to Vancouver
- Stuntmen should get equal respect at award shows: Akshay Kumar
- Esha Deol expecting first child, Hema Malini overjoyed
- Aamir attends award function for Lata Mangeshkar
- 'Baahubali 2' will make filmmakers feel like serial directors: RGV
- Shraddha ages in 'Haseena...'
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Owing to the complications in adding edge-to-edge screen for their new upgrades, Apple's i