- Shraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screensPick banana, melon, cold milk to fight acidityPeople within showbiz don't judge women: Ruslaan Mumtaz'Noor': Says so much without seeming to say anythingReal reason why Abhi-Aish will not celebrate their anniversaryShah Rukh finds it tough to describe himselfDress up right this summer
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
Athiya Shetty launches Coach store in capital IANS Last Updated : 21 Apr 2017 02:27:16 PM IST Athiya Shetty launches Coach store in capital
Actress Athiya Shetty looked no less than a diva in a black knee-length outfit when she visited the capital to launch the new store of New York-based brand Coach.
Coach Inc. known for modern luxury accessories and lifestyle brands, celebrated the launch of the first Coach store at DLF Emporio, here and the daughter of actor Suniel Shetty was present as a special guest.
"I love the brand because not just are their products classics in terms of, design, durability and just great leather but because their service in store and after sales is outstanding. I love how they can personalise a bag so quickly," said the actress.
Coach's second store in India carries a wide assortment of accessories for women and men including bags, small leather goods, footwear, weekend and travel accessories, scarves and jewellery.
The store also carries a coveted range of handbags from Coach 1941, the brand's runway collection.
The in-store celebration was attended by Coach Chief Executive Officer Victor Luis, Coach International Group President Ian Bickley, and Genesis Luxury Executive Chairman Sanjay Kapoor.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Shraddha Kapoor has given a glimpse of her younger and older looks in the upcoming
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
- Sonakshi performing at Bieber's India gig not a good message: Kailash
- Big B reshoots for 'Sarkar 3'
- British fashion model Neelam Gill to accompany Justin Bieber for India gig
- Now censorship on television ?
- Auto driver's son gets Bieber's concert ticket for free
- Allu Arjun's DJ to release on June 23
A man in Pakistan's Punjab province has been surviving on leaves and wood for the last 25
Days after Samsung launched its flagship devices Galaxy S8 and S8+, its South Korean rival