- It's January wedding for Kapil SharmaOutdoor games can make kids love natureNever put on so much weight before: Ranbir KapoorKnow more about Rani MukerjiI love, respect Sunil Grover: Kapil SharmaKareena's pic with Taimur will make your daySunny Leone excited to attend Justin Bieber's Mumbai concertCelebs attend Aishwarya's father funeralAmitabh mourns death of Aishwarya's fatherSunny Leone to endorse Dubai-based mobile brand
Former Davis cup captain Naresh Kumar on Thursday hoped Indian tennis superstars Leander
Working with Mani Ratnam very nourishing: Aditi Rao Hydari Last Updated : 20 Mar 2017 08:22:11 PM IST (file photo)
At the film's audio launch here, Aditi told media: "It's a very special film. My life-long dream to work with Mani Ratnam has come true."
She went on to add that to work with the "Roja" filmmaker was like "taking a booster shot of vitamin".
"It was nourishing," she added.
On a funny note, she also said that Ratnam can't get rid of her and that she would love to collaborate with him again.
Paired with Karthi, she plays a doctor in the film.
Produced by Sri Thenandal Films, the film is slated for release on April 7.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment ( posted):
British model David Gandy says social media is a source of depression for people.
- Alia Bhatt watches 'Phillauri' with beau Sidharth
- Michael Shannon in 'Deadpool 2'
- Anushka, Diljit keep believing in the impossible: SRK
- I'm a survivor: Neha Dhupia
- India ashamed of sexuality, physicality: Actress Radhika Apte
- Unknown facts about Kangana Ranaut
- Akshay Kumar has many similarities with my father: Bhushan Kumar
- Kanika adds personal touch to 'Diya Aur...' sequel
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
Chinese smartphone maker nubia on Monday launched Z11 MINI S smartphone designed for photo