- 10 B-Town kids with unique namesKerala celebrates EasterSRK teaches Lungi dance to Brett RatnerYRF to distribute Salman's 'Tubelight' overseas'Begum Jaan': It's no 'Mandi', but an experienceVolvo launches its fastest car, PolestarBangladesh celebrates Pohela BoishakhPICS: Modi prays at Deekshabhoomi'Raabta' first look: Sushant, Kirti look adorableAssam celebrates Rongali Bihu
Rio Olympic silver medallist P.V. Sindhu defeated Dinar Dyah Ayustine of Indonesia to adva
Working with Mani Ratnam very nourishing: Aditi Rao Hydari Last Updated : 20 Mar 2017 08:22:11 PM IST (file photo)
At the film's audio launch here, Aditi told media: "It's a very special film. My life-long dream to work with Mani Ratnam has come true."
She went on to add that to work with the "Roja" filmmaker was like "taking a booster shot of vitamin".
"It was nourishing," she added.
On a funny note, she also said that Ratnam can't get rid of her and that she would love to collaborate with him again.
Paired with Karthi, she plays a doctor in the film.
Produced by Sri Thenandal Films, the film is slated for release on April 7.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment ( posted):
Rahul V. Chittella's short film "Azaad", starring Atul Kulkarni and Sakshi Tanwar, will be
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
- Watch 'Hind mere jind' first song of the Film 'Sachin-A Billion Dreams'
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit