- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screensPick banana, melon, cold milk to fight acidity
Rio Olympic silver medallist P.V. Sindhu defeated Dinar Dyah Ayustine of Indonesia to adva
Manipal University to offer master's degree in cyber security IANS Last Updated : 13 Apr 2017 06:41:08 AM IST File photo
Global Education Services of Manipal University would offer post-graduation course (Master's degree) in cyber security and data sciences from the academic year 2017-2018 at its centre of excellence in Bengaluru, said an official on Wednesday.
The varsity has tied up with Deakin University of Australia to offer the post-graduation courses and short and long-term training programmes in the specialised subjects.
"The tie-up with Deakin ushers an era of education partnership and a strong university relationship," said Manipal University Vice-Chancellor H. Vinod Bhat on the occasion.
The joint agreement was signed by Manipal Group Vice-President A.P. Ramabhadran and Deakin Vice-Chancellor Jane den Hollander here.
The Group's Data Science and Cyber Security Centre of Excellence will be set up soon in the Electronics City on the southern outskirts of this tech hub.
The agreement envisages solving sector specific big data problems, developing knowledge and practices in complex problems and bringing methodological consistency relevant to the Indian context.
"The centre will work with solutions of the pattern recognition and data analytics centre at Deakin to solve analytics challenges faced in healthcare, IT and banking financial services and insurance (BFSI) sectors," said Ramabhadran in a statement.
The centre will also investigate and address problems in key technology areas in the Indian ecosystem spanning health, insurance, banking, security and education.
"The courses are designed to get hands-on experience in sectors like BFSI, IT and manufacturing which are prone to threats," added Hollander.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rahul V. Chittella's short film "Azaad", starring Atul Kulkarni and Sakshi Tanwar, will be
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
- Watch 'Hind mere jind' first song of the Film 'Sachin-A Billion Dreams'
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit