- Alia Bhatt watches 'Phillauri' with beau SidharthAnushka, Diljit keep believing in the impossible: SRKIndia ashamed of sexuality, physicality: Actress Radhika ApteUnknown facts about Kangana RanautAkshay Kumar has many similarities with my father: Bhushan KumarKanika adds personal touch to 'Diya Aur...' sequelThe incredible journey from Dalip Rana to The Great KhaliNeed a block button for haters: Actor Sunny LeonePHOTOS: Salman, Katrina back togetherB-Town attends Aishwarya Rai's father's chautha
Former Davis cup captain Naresh Kumar on Thursday hoped Indian tennis superstars Leander
IIT Kharagpur students asked to go green with innovations IANS Last Updated : 15 Mar 2017 08:02:43 PM IST (File Photo)
The students have been asked to design their innovation in such a way that it goes green right from the stage of sourcing for material to delivering finished products and services to end users, a statement said on Wednesday.
"In Indian context our students have to focus on three areas while designing new technology, usage of renewable energy, going for environment friendly materials and ensuring the whole process should have minimum or no carbon footprint," said Bhaskar Bhowmick of Rajendra Mishra School of Engineering Entrepreneurship, IIT Kharagpur.
"Our overall objective is to develop a perspective on the role of Green Entrepreneurship in transforming current production and consumption systems for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) especially developing responsible consumption and production habit among our innovators," Bhowmick added.
And in order to ensure that the students start thinking green, they were asked to design a green ambulance ensuring minimum carbon footprint.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
British model David Gandy says social media is a source of depression for people.
- Alia Bhatt watches 'Phillauri' with beau Sidharth
- Michael Shannon in 'Deadpool 2'
- Anushka, Diljit keep believing in the impossible: SRK
- I'm a survivor: Neha Dhupia
- India ashamed of sexuality, physicality: Actress Radhika Apte
- Unknown facts about Kangana Ranaut
- Akshay Kumar has many similarities with my father: Bhushan Kumar
- Kanika adds personal touch to 'Diya Aur...' sequel
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
Chinese smartphone maker nubia on Monday launched Z11 MINI S smartphone designed for photo