- 10 B-Town kids with unique namesKerala celebrates EasterSRK teaches Lungi dance to Brett RatnerYRF to distribute Salman's 'Tubelight' overseas'Begum Jaan': It's no 'Mandi', but an experienceVolvo launches its fastest car, PolestarBangladesh celebrates Pohela BoishakhPICS: Modi prays at Deekshabhoomi'Raabta' first look: Sushant, Kirti look adorableAssam celebrates Rongali Bihu
Rio Olympic silver medallist P.V. Sindhu defeated Dinar Dyah Ayustine of Indonesia to adva
RCOM gets CCI approval for Aircel merger IANS Last Updated : 20 Mar 2017 10:16:03 AM IST File Photo : RCOM gets CCI approval for Aircel merger
Reliance Communications has received an approval of the Competition Commission of India (CCI) for the proposed merger with Aircel, a company statement said here on Monday.
"Reliance Communications Ltd has received an approval of CCI for the proposed Scheme of Arrangement for demerger of the wireless division of the company into Aircel Limited and Dishnet Wireless Limited (the Scheme)," the statement said.
The company has already received approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), BSE Limited (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) for the proposed Scheme of Arrangement and filed an application with the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai Bench, for approval of the said scheme.
The proposed transaction is subject to other necessary approvals. Post closing, Reliance Communications and the present shareholders of Aircel will hold 50 per cent each in Aircel.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment ( posted):
Rahul V. Chittella's short film "Azaad", starring Atul Kulkarni and Sakshi Tanwar, will be
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
- Watch 'Hind mere jind' first song of the Film 'Sachin-A Billion Dreams'
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit