- How to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screensPick banana, melon, cold milk to fight acidityPeople within showbiz don't judge women: Ruslaan Mumtaz'Noor': Says so much without seeming to say anythingReal reason why Abhi-Aish will not celebrate their anniversaryShah Rukh finds it tough to describe himself
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
Situation is almost normal after note ban: Jaitley IANS Last Updated : 16 Feb 2017 07:19:17 PM IST (File photo)
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Thursday said the situation in the country is "almost normal" after the November 8 demonetisation move.
"The situation in the country is almost normal after demonetisation," Jaitley said at a press conference here. He was in Ranchi to take part in the Global Investors Summit(GIS) 'Momentum Jharkhand'.
Asked about the figure of deposited banned notes, he said: "The RBI will come out with an accurate figure after completing the counting of banned notes."
He defended the move to demonetise Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes on November 8 last year. "There is need to restrict cash business which promotes crimes and tax evasion. The impact on life of people (of demonetisation) is normal."loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar and celebrity hairstylist Adhuna Bhabani, who were married f
- Shah Rukh Khan on way to Vancouver
- Stuntmen should get equal respect at award shows: Akshay Kumar
- Esha Deol expecting first child, Hema Malini overjoyed
- Aamir attends award function for Lata Mangeshkar
- 'Baahubali 2' will make filmmakers feel like serial directors: RGV
- Shraddha ages in 'Haseena...'
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Owing to the complications in adding edge-to-edge screen for their new upgrades, Apple's i