- 10 B-Town kids with unique namesKerala celebrates EasterSRK teaches Lungi dance to Brett RatnerYRF to distribute Salman's 'Tubelight' overseas'Begum Jaan': It's no 'Mandi', but an experienceVolvo launches its fastest car, PolestarBangladesh celebrates Pohela BoishakhPICS: Modi prays at Deekshabhoomi'Raabta' first look: Sushant, Kirti look adorableAssam celebrates Rongali Bihu
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
Daimler India launches new inter-city bus IANS Last Updated : 19 Apr 2017 05:22:13 PM IST file photo: Daimler India's new Bus
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles on Wednesday launched its all new inter-city bus.
In a statement here, Daimler India -- a wholly-owned subsidiary of Germany's Daimler AG -- said the 16-tonne front engine coach under the brand BharatBenz was targeted at growing inter-city travel segment.
"We designed the all-new BharatBenz intercity coach to take inter-city travel to the next level: a safer and more comfortable experience for passengers and drivers and more value for operators," Managing Director of Daimler Buses India Markus Villinger said in a statement.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment ( posted):
Actress Shraddha Kapoor has given a glimpse of her younger and older looks in the upcoming
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
- Sonakshi performing at Bieber's India gig not a good message: Kailash
- Big B reshoots for 'Sarkar 3'
- British fashion model Neelam Gill to accompany Justin Bieber for India gig
- Now censorship on television ?
- Auto driver's son gets Bieber's concert ticket for free
- Allu Arjun's DJ to release on June 23
A man in Pakistan's Punjab province has been surviving on leaves and wood for the last 25
Days after Samsung launched its flagship devices Galaxy S8 and S8+, its South Korean rival