- Shraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screensPick banana, melon, cold milk to fight acidityPeople within showbiz don't judge women: Ruslaan Mumtaz'Noor': Says so much without seeming to say anythingReal reason why Abhi-Aish will not celebrate their anniversaryShah Rukh finds it tough to describe himselfDress up right this summer
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
Hyundai launches updated creta at Rs 9.29 lakh Last Updated : 08 Apr 2017 04:37:34 PM IST file photo
The dual-tone treatment is only available in the SX+ trim with either the 1.6-litre petrol engine or the 1.6-litre diesel
Hyundai, it seems, is either in a hurry or has missed its deadlines for launching updated products in 2017. Jokes apart, it is seldom that we see a company introducing two refreshed products in a single day. Right after we learnt that India’s second largest carmaker has launched an updated recipe for its Elite i20 hatchback, the company also introduced the Creta SUV with a similar overhaul. Prices for the updated Creta start at Rs 9.29 lakh for the entry-level E petrol variant and go all the way up to Rs 14.64 lakh for the SX+ AT variant (both prices, ex-showroom Delhi).
So, what has changed? First of all, the E variant, that came with the diesel engine, makes way for the E+ trim with the same 1.4-litre diesel motor. It is available at a standard all-India price of Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom). Earlier, the E+ came with the 1.6-litre petrol mill only, at the same Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) price tag. The diesel, however, loses some of the equipment when compared to its petrol counterpart, such as the 5.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system and gets a 2-din audio system instead, Bluetooth connectivity, 1GB internal memory, steering-mounted audio controls and two front tweeters.
On the other hand, the updated Creta now has SX+ dual-tone variants which are offered with either the 1.6-litre petrol mill or the 1.6-litre diesel. Choices for the exterior are like the ones added on the Elite i20 - White & Black and Red & Black. The same dual-tone treatment is carried on the inside as well. The all-black interior now comes with red-coloured inserts. While the dual-tone petrol-powered Creta is priced at Rs 12.35 lakh, the diesel one will cost you Rs 13.88 lakh (both prices, ex-showroom Delhi).
What’s more, the 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system has been upgraded to support Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Mirror Link and Arkamys Sound Mood System functionalities. Prices for all the variants have gone up by approxmately Rs 2,000.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Shraddha Kapoor has given a glimpse of her younger and older looks in the upcoming
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
- Sonakshi performing at Bieber's India gig not a good message: Kailash
- Big B reshoots for 'Sarkar 3'
- British fashion model Neelam Gill to accompany Justin Bieber for India gig
- Now censorship on television ?
- Auto driver's son gets Bieber's concert ticket for free
- Allu Arjun's DJ to release on June 23
A man in Pakistan's Punjab province has been surviving on leaves and wood for the last 25
Days after Samsung launched its flagship devices Galaxy S8 and S8+, its South Korean rival