- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez6 American Tv shows Indians love to watchGionee A1 smartphone: Delight for selfie-loversFeeling beautiful begins with feeling confident, says DeepikaWomen cancer survivors more likely to have pre-term delivery'Golmaal Again' best set I've been on: Parineeti ChopraPhoto : Get hands on skin, hair care tips to combat changing seasonsAnil Kapoor is a delight to work with: Neha SharmaWe're a great team: Twinkle on marriage with AkshayMovie review 'Phillauri': An astutely woven saga
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Wipro to offer automotive engineering services in US IANS Last Updated : 15 Mar 2017 08:22:22 PM IST (File photo)
"The facility is a part of our vision to build a global network of delivery centres that offer engineering and IT services, augmented by automotive domain and digital solutions," the IT major said in a statement here.
The centre in the automotive hub of Detroit will work on vehicle concepts spanning design, product engineering, digital customer-vehicle experiences, artificial intelligence and sensor-driven vehicle data analytics.
The centre will serve as a hub to support the automotive engineering and IT needs of Original Equipment Manufacturers and tier-I suppliers based in North America.
The centre will also leverage local talent to deliver product design and validate automotive cockpit electronic products such as navigation and connectivity systems, instrument clusters, advanced safety systems, vehicle diagnostics and end-to-end connected vehicle solutions.
"We are committed to address the local and global needs of our engineering customers and assist them in gaining the scale and time-to-market advantages," said Anita Ganti, Global Head for Wipro Product Engineering Services.
With automotive product design and engineering expertise in electronics, software, engineering design services, product lifecycle management, cloud solutions and remote infrastructure services, the outsourcing firm has been able to deliver products that create user experiences with reliability.
"The centre will showcase automotive engineering and digital technology capabilities and enable collaboration within the South-East Michigan automotive community," said Alex Beylin, Wipro's Global Automotive Business Head.
Wipro has over two decades of experience in delivering differentiated solutions for leading global automotive electronic tier-I suppliers and OEMs and has been a trusted partner in their digital transformation journey.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer Selena Gomez, who is currently rumoured to be in a relationship with singer The Wee
- 6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
- Feeling beautiful begins with feeling confident, says Deepika
- 'Golmaal Again' best set I've been on: Parineeti Chopra
- Anil Kapoor is a delight to work with: Neha Sharma
- We're a great team: Twinkle on marriage with Akshay
- Yogi Adityanath should do 'gas-releasing' asana: Twinkle Khanna
- Anupam Kher to be honoured with Kala Ratan Award
- 'Peter Gunn' Star Lola Albright dies at 92
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any