- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
As many as 600 participants from every nook and corner of the country will flex their mus
Wipro to offer automotive engineering services in US IANS Last Updated : 15 Mar 2017 08:22:22 PM IST (File photo)
"The facility is a part of our vision to build a global network of delivery centres that offer engineering and IT services, augmented by automotive domain and digital solutions," the IT major said in a statement here.
The centre in the automotive hub of Detroit will work on vehicle concepts spanning design, product engineering, digital customer-vehicle experiences, artificial intelligence and sensor-driven vehicle data analytics.
The centre will serve as a hub to support the automotive engineering and IT needs of Original Equipment Manufacturers and tier-I suppliers based in North America.
The centre will also leverage local talent to deliver product design and validate automotive cockpit electronic products such as navigation and connectivity systems, instrument clusters, advanced safety systems, vehicle diagnostics and end-to-end connected vehicle solutions.
"We are committed to address the local and global needs of our engineering customers and assist them in gaining the scale and time-to-market advantages," said Anita Ganti, Global Head for Wipro Product Engineering Services.
With automotive product design and engineering expertise in electronics, software, engineering design services, product lifecycle management, cloud solutions and remote infrastructure services, the outsourcing firm has been able to deliver products that create user experiences with reliability.
"The centre will showcase automotive engineering and digital technology capabilities and enable collaboration within the South-East Michigan automotive community," said Alex Beylin, Wipro's Global Automotive Business Head.
Wipro has over two decades of experience in delivering differentiated solutions for leading global automotive electronic tier-I suppliers and OEMs and has been a trusted partner in their digital transformation journey.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Where at one side it was late actor Vinod Khanna's funeral on the other side actress Priya
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit