- How to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screensPick banana, melon, cold milk to fight acidityPeople within showbiz don't judge women: Ruslaan Mumtaz'Noor': Says so much without seeming to say anythingReal reason why Abhi-Aish will not celebrate their anniversaryShah Rukh finds it tough to describe himself
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
International vintage car rally kicks off IANS Last Updated : 17 Feb 2017 08:24:41 PM IST (File Photo)
The show, organised by the 21 Gun Salute Heritage and Cultural Trust, will be on view till February 19.
The seventh edition of the show takes the celebration a notch higher with international beauties like the 1912 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost, 1967 Rolls-Royce Phantom V and many more saloons and convertibles, from the imperial houses of Rolls Royce, Stutz, Buick, Ford, Chevrolet, Austin Martin and Bentley on display.
These convertibles include names like the 1922 Moon, 1927 Lanchester, 1933 Cadillac V12 7 Passenger Limousine, and the like.
Vintage and classic cars from Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Naidu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and various other parts of the country are also present at the show.
"Every year, as a tribute to the golden era of the automotive industry, we organise this show," Madan Mohan, Founder of 21 Gun Salute Heritage and Managing Trust, said in a statement.
According to the organisers, the artistic quality and authenticity of the event affords a chance to the restored beauties to earn accolades and turn heads to this day.
Besides showcasing the rich automotive heritage to the world, the rally also takes up a social cause of raising funds for children with special needs, they said.
History, heritage and culture along with the rare collection of machines of the yesteryears are expected to attract many visitors from the city over the next two days.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar and celebrity hairstylist Adhuna Bhabani, who were married f
- Shah Rukh Khan on way to Vancouver
- Stuntmen should get equal respect at award shows: Akshay Kumar
- Esha Deol expecting first child, Hema Malini overjoyed
- Aamir attends award function for Lata Mangeshkar
- 'Baahubali 2' will make filmmakers feel like serial directors: RGV
- Shraddha ages in 'Haseena...'
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Owing to the complications in adding edge-to-edge screen for their new upgrades, Apple's i