- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
Tata Motors' future vehicles to use Microsoft's technologies Last Updated : 16 Feb 2017 05:45:34 PM IST (file photo)
Automobile major Tata Motors on Thursday entered into an agreement with Microsoft India to use its connected vehicle technologies in its future vehicles.
According to Tata Motors, its future vehicles will be equipped with features such as advanced navigation, predictive maintenance, vehicle centric services, remote monitoring, external mobile experiences and over-the-air updates.
The automobile firm elaborated that the advance features will be powered by Microsoft's Azure cloud and connected vehicle technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), advanced machine learning, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
"With the aim to develop innovative and technologically leading products that excite customers," Guenter Butschek, Chief Executive and Managing Director, Tata Motors was quoted as saying in a statement.
"We at Tata Motors, understand the need for a connected ecosystem that can integrate into the digital lives of customers."
"We are using Microsoft's connected vehicle technologies on Azure intelligent cloud to bring the digital lives of our customers into the cars they drive."
The automobile company disclosed that the first vehicle showcasing the vision for these enhanced driving experiences will be unveiled at the 87th Geneva International Motor Show on March 7, 2017.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la