- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affairKangana wants to get married!'Rangoon' has my most heroic character: Shahid Kapoor'Running Shaadi': A frothy entertainer'Irada': Good intention poorly executed
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
China approves two electric car projects Last Updated : 07 Feb 2017 04:29:47 PM IST (file photo)
After completion, the two projects will boast a combined output of 115,000 electric cars, according to a statement by the National Development and Reform Commission.
The approval came as the central government has intensified efforts to encourage the use of new energy vehicles to ease pressure on the environment, including tax exemptions, discounts for car purchases and an order for government organisations to buy more new energy cars, Xinhua news agency reported.
China sold 507,000 new energy vehicles last year, an increase of 53 per cent year on year.
Sales of pure electric vehicles surged 65.1 per cent year on year to 409,000, accounting for 80 percent of new energy vehicle sales.
An earlier guideline by the State Council said China will build more than 12,000 new charging stations before 2020 to fulfil the demands of over 5 million new energy vehicles.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment ( posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la