- Delhi's all time hit food jointsHema Malini\'s daughter Ahana Deol\'s Baby Shower ceremonySunny's husband Daniel Weber was seen dancing with bikini girlsSee Deepika Padukone what men want!See Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's roka cermony!Interesting Facts about Meena Kumari 'The Tragedy Queen'Watch \'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai\' trailerSalman Khan’s ex -flame Somy Ali sexually assaultedWhy Katrina-Ranbir starrer Jagga Jasoos is getting delayedDeepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriage
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
LIVE:Theories behind missing Malaysian plane MH370 Last Updated : 14 Mar 2014 08:29:06 AM IST LIVE:What might have happened to Malaysian plane MH370, India joins search mission
Malaysia Transport Minister Hishammuddin Tun Hussein termed reports of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370with 227 passengers of 15 nationalities and 12 crew members having flown for four hours from its last reports position as “inaccurate”.
- Although black box recorders are almost indestructible, their transmitters have a very short range.
- Hijackers may have turned off the transponder, which assists radar tracking
- A plane can be vanished from radar completely in dense and remote areas such as the Malaysian jungle.
- Extra-terrestrial meddling termed a UFO.”alien intervention
- Though the Bermuda Triangle’s status as one of the sea’s most mysteriously treacherous zones has been debunked for decades, it doesn’t stop some from seeing triangles in the Gulf of Thailand.
- There was some kind of miniature hydrogen bomb controlled by an iPhone app and it created a miniature black hole
While India's defense ministry instructed the joint command on the remote Andaman and Nicobar Islands on Thursday to deploy three ships, aircraft and helicopters for the search mission.
All leads are being investigated with the focus still remained South China Sea, adds Hishammuddin.Many theories are being circulated
Mystery continued to shroud the Malaysian jetliner six days after it went missing as Vietnamsaid today that its aircraft and ships have not found any debris said to have been spotted by Chinese satellites.
In the early hours of 12 March, the Malaysian military confirmed reports that there was a possible radar sighting of MH370 on Malaysia's West coast, hundreds of miles away from where it lost radio contact with controllers.
The sighting was 45 minutes after the aircraft vanished from air traffic control screens midway between Malaysia's east coast and Vietnam.
In October last year, security firm Trend Micro astounded authorities by exposing several major flaws in one of the world's largest GPS tracking networks.
Malaysian Air Force chief today said a "blip" detected on the military radar may have been the missing flight MH370 in an area northwest of Penang in the Straits of Malacca, amid uncertainty over where to look for the plane that disappeared with 239 people on board.
Air Force Chief Rodzali Daud said the 'plot' was detected at 2:15 a.m. on Saturday at 200 miles northwest of the island
of Penang at the northern end of the Straits of Malacca.
However, it is not known if it was the missing plane?as that sort of data is not recorded by the military radar.
This would be 45 minutes after the Boeing 777-200 lost contact with air traffic control about 100 miles from Kota
Baru at 1.31 a.m. on Saturday. The flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing had taken off at 12.41 a.m. on Saturday.
The multi-national search operations were then extended to the Straits of Malacca from the original search site in the
South China Sea. The search is still on in both areas, with 42 ships and 39 aircraft from 12 countries taking part.
Rodzali said it was not confirmed that the unidentified plane was the missing flight, but Malaysia was sharing the data with international civilian and military authorities.
According to the data provided by Rodzali, a position 200 miles northwest of Penang, in the northern part of the Strait of Malacca, would put the missing plane roughly south of Thailand's tourist destination Phuket and east of the tip of
Indonesia's Aceh province and Andaman and Nicobar islands.
Thailand and Indonesia have said their militaries detected no sign of any unusual aircraft in their airspace. Malaysia has asked India for help in tracing the aircraft and New Delhi's coastguard planes have joined the search.
"We will never give up hope" of inning the plane, acting Transport minister Hishammuddin Hussein said, adding that the
search will continue till authorities find the aircraft.
The flight MH370 that went missing over the South China Sea en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur had 227 passengers
on board, including five Indians and one Indian-origin Canadian, and 12 crew members.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Porn star turned Bollywood Actress Sunny Leone recently did a boldest act that shocked the
- Hema Malini's daughter Ahana Deol's Baby Shower ceremony
- Sunny's husband Daniel Weber was seen dancing with bikini girls
- See Deepika Padukone what men want!
- See Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's roka cermony!
- Pics: Interesting Facts about Meena Kumari 'The Tragedy Queen'
- Watch 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' trailer
- Salman Khan’s ex -flame Somy Ali sexually assaulted
- India by the Nile: Big B stunned by fans in Egypt
Salem Hajdarovac says he didn't sleep for a week when he heard his workshop had been gran
Google is releasing its cheapest Chromebook laptops yet, two versions priced at USD 149 ai