- Shruti Hassan hottest avatarsReal reason why Salman left 'Bigg Boss 8'Saif's son poses with step mom KareenaMiley Cyrus strips cloth in oceanSRK likely to feature in Bengal\'s new tourism campaignShah Rukh Khan invites Obama for Chaiyya Chaiyaa danceWatch Sambhavna Seth Hot VideoShruti Hassan: Hot Star in the makingTop quotes of US President Obama\'s speech at Siri FortDimpy is my best friend and I'm not dating Aparna,says Rahul Mahajan
Rafael Nadal's Australian Open dream lay in tatters Tuesday with the third seed crushed by
Missing Malaysian plane mystery deepens, no debris found Last Updated : 10 Mar 2014 02:20:26 PM IST Missing Malaysian plane mystery deepens, no debris found (Demo Pic)
The mystery surrounding the disappearance of a Malaysian plane with 239 people aboard deepened on Monday with multinational search teams still unable to find the debris from the missing aircraft after over two days."Unfortunately, we have not found anything that appears to be objects from the aircraft, let alone the aircraft itself," Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, head of Malaysia's Department of Civil Aviation, said at a televised news conference.The Beijing-bound Boeing 777-200 flight of Malaysia Airlines had 227 passengers aboard, including five Indians and one Indian-origin Canadian, and 12 crew members.Vietnamese searchers on ships worked throughout the night but could not find a rectangle object spotted yesterday that was thought to be one of the doors of the plane.Rahman said Vietnamese officials had not confirmed to Malaysia, reports that debris believed to be from the plane had been found.He stressed that authorities were looking into all angles and aspects that could have led to the disappearance of the aircraft including hijacking.Malaysia yesterday launched a terror probe into the disappearance of MH370 flight that suddenly vanished from the radar one hour after taking off from Kuala Lumpur Airport on Friday midnight.The probe was launched after it emerged that two passengers boarded the flight with stolen passports. Preliminary investigation also indicated that plane may have turned back.Five passengers holding tickets had failed to board that flight, Rahman said."Their luggage was off loaded and would not have been in the plane. All check in luggage was screened," he said.Home Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi yesterday said the two passengers who used stolen passports to board the plane had "Asian facial features""I am still puzzled how come (immigration officers) cannot think, an Italian and Austrian (passengers) but with Asian facial features," he told reporters yesterday.Asked about how the two passengers with Asian features could have been allowed to pass, Rahman said the investigating officials were looking into it and added that authorities were going though all video footage and records."There are a number of reports, number of sightings that we have made. The Malaysian Maritime Enforcement agency also spotted slicks in the South China Sea and they took samples of it and those samples have been sent to the labs," Rahman said.The Malaysian official said the authorities were as "puzzled" as others over the mysterious disappearance of the plane and stressed that search efforts had been intensified expanding area of search to the Andaman sea.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is hot babe Shruti Hasan's birthday and it is also an occasion to publish some best pic
- Real reason why Salman left 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Saif's son poses with step mom Kareena
- Miley Cyrus strips cloth in ocean
- SRK likely to feature in Bengal's new tourism campaign
- Shah Rukh Khan invites Obama for Chaiyya Chaiyaa dance
- Watch Sambhavna Seth Hot Video
- Shruti Hassan: Hot Star in the making
- Dimpy is my best friend and I'm not dating Aparna,says Rahul Mahajan
As the Cricket World Cup is round the corner, a bat as tall as 10-storey building, unveile
Chinese handset maker Xiaomi will be launching its latest 4G device Mi4 in India on Jan 28