- My wife is my life guru: Jon HammRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI PunjabDeepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
Sachin Tendulkar is furious about the news of his daughter Sara making a Bollywood debut.
Savita Halappanavar's death inquiry report leaked Last Updated : 16 Feb 2013 07:03:18 PM IST File photo of Indian dentist Savita Halappanavar.
The report by Ireland's health ministry revealed that doctors caring for the 31-year-old dentist seriously failed to investigate, recognise and treat the infection which led to her death.
Savita died at Galway University Hospital last October 28 after she was admitted to the hospital on October 21 with severe backpain. She was 17-weeks pregnant and was found to be miscarrying.
An autopsy found she had died of Septicaemia.
Savita's death inquiry report leaked; Doctors failed to treat:
The leaked Health Service Executive (HSE) report published by The Independent newspaper "proves" her family's claim that her death was avoidable as she had asked for an abortion several times before she died.
Doctors had said their "hands were tied" due to Ireland's strict anti-abortion laws as they could still detect a foetal heartbeat.
According to the leaked document, extracts of which were reported by the Irish media, the infection which led to Savita's death was not diagnosed for three days and that staff
should have considered performing an abortion even before the patient asked for it.
Other failures included tests showing possible blood infection not being followed up by staff and general lack of clarity as her condition grew progressively worse.
Her husband, Praveen Halappanvar said he was in no "condition to make any statement. The family is shocked about the report being leaked".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is the most shocking photos ever. No Bollywood actress has been seen doing such a bol
- Kim Kardashian's daughter loves selfies
- US star Lena felt powerless after her rape
- Bruce Jenner decided to change sex
- Pics: Stardom during Sri Krishna Mahostav
- Victoria Beckham proud of son
- Kim Kardashian supports Bruce Jenner
- Lawrence refuses to date Prince Harry
- Bollywood divas who bring loss to producers
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,