- DIY tips to light up your home for DiwaliMake a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during DiwaliManage diabetes and enjoy DiwaliKJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before releaseKaran wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: AishwaryaSRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriageTips to keep your pets safe this DiwaliBritney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunctionI was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
Pakistan : Three Taliban terrorists arrested Last Updated : 02 Dec 2012 01:32:16 PM IST
Three Pakistani Taliban terrorists who were planning to carry out attacks in Lahore have been arrested by law enforcement agencies on Sunday.
According to Crime Investigation Agency SP Muhammad Umar Virk, the three terrorists of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, were arrested in Badami Bagh area yesterday on a tip-off.
"The arrested terrorists - Arshad Ali alias Usman, Umar Zaib and Muhammad Amjad alias Muhajir - are activists of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan," he said.
Police seized explosive materials, four grenades, a Kalashnikov, Rs 160,000 in cash and hate literature from them. The arrested men belonged to the Ghulam Rabbani faction of the Pakistani Taliban and planned to target members of the minority Shia sect, officials said.
"They are highly trained and experts in preparing explosive devices," Virk said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Sarod maestro Amjad Ali Khan has joined the debate on the inclusion of Pakistani talent in
- You look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says Anushka
- SRK lends support to beautifying Bandstand Promenade
- 'Kaabil' trailer preview
- Salman Khan's bodyguard booked for assault
- 'Kahaani 2' trailer leaves a strong impact
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pak artistes may not attend Goa arts festival
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r