- Know all about Yuvraj-Hazel December weddingSmall screen celebrities who were fired from their jobsDid you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''Banjo': tedious, but braveMovie review 'Parched'These Bollywood films get affected by MNS diktatIncomplete Bollywood love storiesBollywood Biopics, saluting sports spiritExplore spiritual getaways in IndiaLagaan... based ride finds place at Dubai theme park
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated Indian medallists at the recently-hel
Pakistan : Three Taliban terrorists arrested Last Updated : 02 Dec 2012 01:32:16 PM IST
Three Pakistani Taliban terrorists who were planning to carry out attacks in Lahore have been arrested by law enforcement agencies on Sunday.
According to Crime Investigation Agency SP Muhammad Umar Virk, the three terrorists of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, were arrested in Badami Bagh area yesterday on a tip-off.
"The arrested terrorists - Arshad Ali alias Usman, Umar Zaib and Muhammad Amjad alias Muhajir - are activists of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan," he said.
Police seized explosive materials, four grenades, a Kalashnikov, Rs 160,000 in cash and hate literature from them. The arrested men belonged to the Ghulam Rabbani faction of the Pakistani Taliban and planned to target members of the minority Shia sect, officials said.
"They are highly trained and experts in preparing explosive devices," Virk said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
As MNS workers protested outside filmmaker Karan Johar's office here on Tuesday over Pakis
- Pakistani actors must condemn attack on Indians: Anupam Kher
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- When Tanya Sharma turned English teacher for poor
- Watch second trailer of 'Mirzya'
- Lisa Haydon announces her marriage
- Aarti Chabria wants to assist Farah Khan
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- April Florio tired of being linked to Brad Pitt
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Samsung India on Tuesday launched its 4G and VOLTE-enabled smartphone Galaxy On8 with a ho