- Air pollution kills millions in ChinaWeight has never been an issue for me: Bhumi PednekarSonam Kapoor recovering well after contracting swine fluKardashian wants to live close to BeyoncePyarelal ready to compose music for Bollywood filmsFeatures of Samsung Galaxy S6-S6 EdgeSunny adopts Zeenat’s look in LeelaAdnan Sami applies for Indian CitizenshipJacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on InstagramCharacter is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
A total of 26 football players will play for preliminary qualification round 1 for 2018 FI
Pakistan : Three Taliban terrorists arrested Last Updated : 02 Dec 2012 01:32:16 PM IST
Three Pakistani Taliban terrorists who were planning to carry out attacks in Lahore have been arrested by law enforcement agencies on Sunday.
According to Crime Investigation Agency SP Muhammad Umar Virk, the three terrorists of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, were arrested in Badami Bagh area yesterday on a tip-off.
"The arrested terrorists - Arshad Ali alias Usman, Umar Zaib and Muhammad Amjad alias Muhajir - are activists of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan," he said.
Police seized explosive materials, four grenades, a Kalashnikov, Rs 160,000 in cash and hate literature from them. The arrested men belonged to the Ghulam Rabbani faction of the Pakistani Taliban and planned to target members of the minority Shia sect, officials said.
"They are highly trained and experts in preparing explosive devices," Virk said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After a long gap, World beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan sizzled on the cover of Vogue magaz
- 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha' will release internationally: Ayushmann
- Bollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina Desai
- Shahrukh Khan thanks Chunky Pandey
- Amitabh,Akshay,Jacqueline,Sunny Leone at Tulsi Kumar's reception
- Who has the hottest Satyam Shivam Sundaram look?
- Lady Gaga suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Unknown facts about hot Shraddha Kapoor
- Hit-and-run case: Court turns down prosecution plea
The country's oldest Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopened on Tuesday, March 3.
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w