- Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!
French Open tennis matches were suspended on Monday due to persistent rains in Paris on Mo
Pakistan : Three Taliban terrorists arrested Last Updated : 02 Dec 2012 01:32:16 PM IST
Three Pakistani Taliban terrorists who were planning to carry out attacks in Lahore have been arrested by law enforcement agencies on Sunday.
According to Crime Investigation Agency SP Muhammad Umar Virk, the three terrorists of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, were arrested in Badami Bagh area yesterday on a tip-off.
"The arrested terrorists - Arshad Ali alias Usman, Umar Zaib and Muhammad Amjad alias Muhajir - are activists of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan," he said.
Police seized explosive materials, four grenades, a Kalashnikov, Rs 160,000 in cash and hate literature from them. The arrested men belonged to the Ghulam Rabbani faction of the Pakistani Taliban and planned to target members of the minority Shia sect, officials said.
"They are highly trained and experts in preparing explosive devices," Virk said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Priyanka Chopra returned home for 10 days after wrapping up the shooting of her Ho
- It was Love In Paris for Deepika-Ranveer
- We were never a couple: Shraddha on dating Aditya
- 'Banjo' teaser hits the right chords
- Aamir praises Kannada film 'Thithi'
- SC rejects plea to cancel Pratyusha's boyfriend's bail
- Varun Dhawan unveils 'Dishoom' poster
- Sunny Leone to romance Arbaaz Khan in 'Tera Intezaar'
- Italian actor Giorgio Albertazzi dies.
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T