- Salman\'s big heart for KidsAamir celebrates Eid with ex wife ReenaMandakini\'s semi-nude photos had created an uproarNo formula for blockbuster movies: Salman KhanSalman and Eid are deadly combo,set to strike Rs 600 CrWorld War I revisitedIndian heroes at CWG 2014Kajol to feature in hubby Ajay Devgn\'s new filmFive loopholes that led the police to arrest Piyush in Jyoti Murder CaseImran Khan to romance \'Queen\' of Bollywood in Katti Batti
The Indian team at the CWG 2014 Glasgow are doing the nation proud with their medal winnin
Pakistan : Three Taliban terrorists arrested Last Updated : 02 Dec 2012 01:32:16 PM IST
Three Pakistani Taliban terrorists who were planning to carry out attacks in Lahore have been arrested by law enforcement agencies on Sunday.
According to Crime Investigation Agency SP Muhammad Umar Virk, the three terrorists of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, were arrested in Badami Bagh area yesterday on a tip-off.
"The arrested terrorists - Arshad Ali alias Usman, Umar Zaib and Muhammad Amjad alias Muhajir - are activists of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan," he said.
Police seized explosive materials, four grenades, a Kalashnikov, Rs 160,000 in cash and hate literature from them. The arrested men belonged to the Ghulam Rabbani faction of the Pakistani Taliban and planned to target members of the minority Shia sect, officials said.
"They are highly trained and experts in preparing explosive devices," Virk said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In a truly noble cause the Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will help treat Kids with hear
- Aamir celebrates Eid with ex wife Reena
- WATCH: '50 Shades of Grey' trailer most-watched of 2014
- Mandakini's semi-nude photos had created an uproar
- B - Town praises PC’s Mary Kom trailer
- No formula for blockbuster movies: Salman Khan
- Salman and Eid are deadly combo,set to strike Rs 600 Cr
- Kajol to feature in hubby Ajay Devgn's new film
- Imran Khan to romance 'Queen' of Bollywood in Katti Batti
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Tech giant Apple has reduced the price of its 13-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro by Rs 11,000.