- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affairKangana wants to get married!'Rangoon' has my most heroic character: Shahid Kapoor'Running Shaadi': A frothy entertainer'Irada': Good intention poorly executed
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
PM leaves for India after attending ASEAN Summits Upendra Rai Editor & News Director, Sahara News Network Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 05:43:45 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh left here for home on Tuesday after attending the ASEAN and East Asia Summits besides holding talks with his Japanese and Chinese counterparts and interacting with US President Barack Obama.
Singh came face-to-face with Obama on three occasions here for the first time after he was re-elected President in the November 6 polls in the US and told him: "Congratulations on your re-election."
Obama, whose new four-year term begins in January, told the Prime Minister that India was a "big part" of his plans.
PM leaves for home after attending ASEAN, EAS Summits:
During his meeting with Singh on the sidelines of the East Asia Summit, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda announced that Japan will give a fresh loan of about USD 2.26 billion for the second phase of Dedicated Freight Corridor and an infrastructure project in South India.
The two leaders were initially to meet on November 16 in Tokyo when Singh was to travel there for a three-day visit beginning November 15. However, the visit was cancelled a day ahead in view of sudden political developments in Japan with Noda deciding to announce elections.
Singh, who also met his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao yesterday, invited Chinese investments in the infrastructure sector while conveying India's concerns over trade imbalance. Wen said India's concerns could be addressed "gradually".
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After Farhan Akhtar, Shyam Benegal and Ashoke Pandit, filmmaker Kabir Khan has slammed the
- Unknown facts about Shahid Kapoor
- Priyanka Chopra to attend 2017 Oscars
- Big B, Taapsee to watch 'Pink' with President
- Plastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha Takia
- My scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana Ranaut
- Hrithik would love to dance with 500 kg Egyptian woman
- Film Review: Mona Darling: There is something eerie, edgy about it
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Number of Facebook users across the globe were locked out of their accounts due to an erro