- Karan Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
Congress President Sonia Gandhi congratulated Sania Mirza for receiving the Rajiv Gandhi K
PM leaves for India after attending ASEAN Summits Upendra Rai Editor & News Director, Sahara News Network Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 05:43:45 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh left here for home on Tuesday after attending the ASEAN and East Asia Summits besides holding talks with his Japanese and Chinese counterparts and interacting with US President Barack Obama.
Singh came face-to-face with Obama on three occasions here for the first time after he was re-elected President in the November 6 polls in the US and told him: "Congratulations on your re-election."
Obama, whose new four-year term begins in January, told the Prime Minister that India was a "big part" of his plans.
PM leaves for home after attending ASEAN, EAS Summits:
During his meeting with Singh on the sidelines of the East Asia Summit, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda announced that Japan will give a fresh loan of about USD 2.26 billion for the second phase of Dedicated Freight Corridor and an infrastructure project in South India.
The two leaders were initially to meet on November 16 in Tokyo when Singh was to travel there for a three-day visit beginning November 15. However, the visit was cancelled a day ahead in view of sudden political developments in Japan with Noda deciding to announce elections.
Singh, who also met his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao yesterday, invited Chinese investments in the infrastructure sector while conveying India's concerns over trade imbalance. Wen said India's concerns could be addressed "gradually".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Karan Johar is set to begin shooting his upcoming directorial venture "Ae Dil Ha
- I am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar Alia
- Did 'Shaandar' because concept was fresh: Shahid Kapoor
- Famous Bollywood star siblings
- SRK offers help to Karan Johar
- Add Bollywood flavour to Raksha Bandhan
- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch it
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.