- Lovato blasts at bikini hatersLove is back in Salman's lifeLongoria wants to be female ClooneyShruthi Seth lands in controversyWhy is Bebo giving a miss to 'Bajrangi Bhaijan' promotions?Salman missing 'party days'Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depressionVarun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 croreStar studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
World champions Australia overcame some stiff resistance put up by Great Britain to notch
PM leaves for India after attending ASEAN Summits Upendra Rai Editor & News Director, Sahara News Network Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 05:43:45 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh left here for home on Tuesday after attending the ASEAN and East Asia Summits besides holding talks with his Japanese and Chinese counterparts and interacting with US President Barack Obama.
Singh came face-to-face with Obama on three occasions here for the first time after he was re-elected President in the November 6 polls in the US and told him: "Congratulations on your re-election."
Obama, whose new four-year term begins in January, told the Prime Minister that India was a "big part" of his plans.
PM leaves for home after attending ASEAN, EAS Summits:
During his meeting with Singh on the sidelines of the East Asia Summit, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda announced that Japan will give a fresh loan of about USD 2.26 billion for the second phase of Dedicated Freight Corridor and an infrastructure project in South India.
The two leaders were initially to meet on November 16 in Tokyo when Singh was to travel there for a three-day visit beginning November 15. However, the visit was cancelled a day ahead in view of sudden political developments in Japan with Noda deciding to announce elections.
Singh, who also met his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao yesterday, invited Chinese investments in the infrastructure sector while conveying India's concerns over trade imbalance. Wen said India's concerns could be addressed "gradually".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Demi Lovato blasts at bikini haters.
- Love is back in Salman's life
- Longoria wants to be female Clooney
- Shruthi Seth lands in controversy
- Salman scoffs at legal notice
- Why is Bebo giving a miss to 'Bajrangi Bhaijan' promotions?
- Salman missing 'party days'
- Hema Malini discharged from hospital
- Aamir-A R Rahman teams up for next home production
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe