- 12-yr-old Nicole Barr is as intelligent as Albert Eintein and Stephen HawkingFloods create a havoc in Kolkata, in picsMumbai costliest city for travellersBeyonce suffers wardrobe malfunctionAishwarya coming back after 5-yearsKangana walks ramp for designer Manav GangwaniChina's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatarAjay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days'Menstruation and girls relation'
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
PM leaves for India after attending ASEAN Summits Upendra Rai Editor & News Director, Sahara News Network Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 05:43:45 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh left here for home on Tuesday after attending the ASEAN and East Asia Summits besides holding talks with his Japanese and Chinese counterparts and interacting with US President Barack Obama.
Singh came face-to-face with Obama on three occasions here for the first time after he was re-elected President in the November 6 polls in the US and told him: "Congratulations on your re-election."
Obama, whose new four-year term begins in January, told the Prime Minister that India was a "big part" of his plans.
PM leaves for home after attending ASEAN, EAS Summits:
During his meeting with Singh on the sidelines of the East Asia Summit, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda announced that Japan will give a fresh loan of about USD 2.26 billion for the second phase of Dedicated Freight Corridor and an infrastructure project in South India.
The two leaders were initially to meet on November 16 in Tokyo when Singh was to travel there for a three-day visit beginning November 15. However, the visit was cancelled a day ahead in view of sudden political developments in Japan with Noda deciding to announce elections.
Singh, who also met his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao yesterday, invited Chinese investments in the infrastructure sector while conveying India's concerns over trade imbalance. Wen said India's concerns could be addressed "gradually".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan walked the ramp for ace designer Manish Malhotra's
- Arpita Khan's birthday at Barcelona, will Salman go?
- Dhak Dhak girl launches her latest venture Madz
- Why Hrithik Roshan praised Freida Pinto so much?
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' launched
- Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood
- YRF to debut on US TV now!
- Akshara Haasan to walk ramp for Bridal show
- Sonakshi excited for Dawood's sister role
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that