- Ten reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: JohnLove is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir KapoorWho is Salman Khan's duplicate?Get Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's make-up look this festive season!Sonakshi and John unveil the poster of 'Force 2', trailer to be released tonigh..Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipesThings to keep in mind while travelling with dogsInside pics of Ranbir Kapoor birthday
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
PM leaves for India after attending ASEAN Summits Upendra Rai Editor & News Director, Sahara News Network Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 05:43:45 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh left here for home on Tuesday after attending the ASEAN and East Asia Summits besides holding talks with his Japanese and Chinese counterparts and interacting with US President Barack Obama.
Singh came face-to-face with Obama on three occasions here for the first time after he was re-elected President in the November 6 polls in the US and told him: "Congratulations on your re-election."
Obama, whose new four-year term begins in January, told the Prime Minister that India was a "big part" of his plans.
PM leaves for home after attending ASEAN, EAS Summits:
During his meeting with Singh on the sidelines of the East Asia Summit, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda announced that Japan will give a fresh loan of about USD 2.26 billion for the second phase of Dedicated Freight Corridor and an infrastructure project in South India.
The two leaders were initially to meet on November 16 in Tokyo when Singh was to travel there for a three-day visit beginning November 15. However, the visit was cancelled a day ahead in view of sudden political developments in Japan with Noda deciding to announce elections.
Singh, who also met his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao yesterday, invited Chinese investments in the infrastructure sector while conveying India's concerns over trade imbalance. Wen said India's concerns could be addressed "gradually".
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Heartbroken Alia, who recently got separated from actor Sidharth Malhotra, wanted solice a
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
- Erica Fernades excited to dress as a bride
- See Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.
- 'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'
- Are Pakistani artistes terrorists, asks Salman
- Harshvardhan very special to me: Saiyami Kher
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret