- College girl challenges Honey SinghRihanna poses topless againShakira welcomes second babyI take tips from both my parents: AksharaSalman Khan paints an entire villageAbhay Deol, Preeti Desai no more togetherIslamic state fighters bomb 9 of Saddam Hussein\'s Palaces : View PicsWho will win Bigg Boss 8?PHOTOS: First poster of \'Bombay Velvet\'Huma Qureshi sports a short hairdo
McLaren has unveiled new car, the MP4-30 to be driven by Alonso and Button this year.
PM leaves for India after attending ASEAN Summits Upendra Rai Editor & News Director, Sahara News Network Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 05:43:45 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh left here for home on Tuesday after attending the ASEAN and East Asia Summits besides holding talks with his Japanese and Chinese counterparts and interacting with US President Barack Obama.
Singh came face-to-face with Obama on three occasions here for the first time after he was re-elected President in the November 6 polls in the US and told him: "Congratulations on your re-election."
Obama, whose new four-year term begins in January, told the Prime Minister that India was a "big part" of his plans.
PM leaves for home after attending ASEAN, EAS Summits:
During his meeting with Singh on the sidelines of the East Asia Summit, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda announced that Japan will give a fresh loan of about USD 2.26 billion for the second phase of Dedicated Freight Corridor and an infrastructure project in South India.
The two leaders were initially to meet on November 16 in Tokyo when Singh was to travel there for a three-day visit beginning November 15. However, the visit was cancelled a day ahead in view of sudden political developments in Japan with Noda deciding to announce elections.
Singh, who also met his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao yesterday, invited Chinese investments in the infrastructure sector while conveying India's concerns over trade imbalance. Wen said India's concerns could be addressed "gradually".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A daring Delhi University college girl Rene Sharanya Verma challenges Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- Rihanna poses topless again
- Shakira welcomes second baby
- PICS: I take tips from both my parents, says Akshara
- Salman Khan paints an entire village
- Rohit Shetty launches 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 6'
- FIRST LOOK: Aamir Khan in 'Dangal'
- Abhay Deol, Preeti Desai no more together
- Rani Mukerji gets standing ovation in Poland
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3