- Bollywood’s hottest ‘Kamasutra’ babes, view picsPak beauties, who sizzle in Bollywood, view picsDeath Valley’s mystery solvedBritney Spears, David Lucado break upActress Maitreya Gowda speaks against abuseModern Bollywood love trianglesSalman to spend time with Somy AliBanned, but not by the censorsTen intimate scenes in BollywoodShriya Saran hot photo shoot
India’s ace shuttler Saina Nehwal’s run at World Badminton Championship came to an end
PM leaves for India after attending ASEAN Summits Upendra Rai Editor & News Director, Sahara News Network Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 05:43:45 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh left here for home on Tuesday after attending the ASEAN and East Asia Summits besides holding talks with his Japanese and Chinese counterparts and interacting with US President Barack Obama.
Singh came face-to-face with Obama on three occasions here for the first time after he was re-elected President in the November 6 polls in the US and told him: "Congratulations on your re-election."
Obama, whose new four-year term begins in January, told the Prime Minister that India was a "big part" of his plans.
PM leaves for home after attending ASEAN, EAS Summits:
During his meeting with Singh on the sidelines of the East Asia Summit, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda announced that Japan will give a fresh loan of about USD 2.26 billion for the second phase of Dedicated Freight Corridor and an infrastructure project in South India.
The two leaders were initially to meet on November 16 in Tokyo when Singh was to travel there for a three-day visit beginning November 15. However, the visit was cancelled a day ahead in view of sudden political developments in Japan with Noda deciding to announce elections.
Singh, who also met his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao yesterday, invited Chinese investments in the infrastructure sector while conveying India's concerns over trade imbalance. Wen said India's concerns could be addressed "gradually".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The ancient sex guide written by author Vatsyayana, is still considered as hot topic among
- Pak beauties, who sizzle in Bollywood, view pics
- Poonam Pandey’s FB account deactivated
- Britney Spears, David Lucado break up
- Actress Maitreya Gowda speaks against abuse
- Modern Bollywood love triangles
- Salman to spend time with Somy Ali
- Banned, but not by the censors
- Ten intimate scenes in Bollywood
For years scientists have theorized about how large rocks some weighing hundreds of pound
Xiaomi will be launching its affordable smartphone Redmi 1s in India on Sept 2.