- Deepika kisses Arjun Kapoor, makes Ranveer jealousLife slowly moving to normalcy in JKTop Ten Bollywood hunks we all loveCLT20: These Indian cricketers eye WC 2015 ticketsNo break-up, Armaan-Tanishaa to marry soonGujarati delicacies for Xi JinpingDiamond ring for Shraddha from Aditya KapoorGirls will relate to my 'Khoobsurat' character: SonamReason why SRK got 8-pack absCelebs share their favorite food prepared by moms
With new rules set to be introduced in the upcoming Asian Games, India's vice captain P R
Gaza Attack:Israeli strike hits pro-Hamas media building Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 09:51:15 AM IST Gaza Attack:Israeli strike hits pro-Hamas media building
The Gaza office of a pro-Hamas media building was bombarded by Israeli forces on Sunday, injuring at least six journalists,as a separate raid in northern Gaza killed two people.
Israeli strike hits Gaza media building, several hurt
"At least six journalists were wounded, with minor and moderate injuries, when Israeli warplanes hit the al-Quds TV office in the Showa and Housari building in the Rimal neighbourhood of Gaza City," health ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said.
Witnesses reported extensive damage to the building, and said journalists in the building had evacuated after an initial strike, which was followed by at least two more on thesite.
In the northern strip, Israeli war planes carried out two separate raids on houses that killed two and injured 10 others, Qudra said.
"Two young citizens were killed and at least ten others wounded in two separate raids on houses in Beit Lahiya and Beit Hanun," he said.
The bloodshed raised to 42 the number of Palestinians killed in just over 72 hours of Israeli air strikes, while 393 were wounded, Gaza's emergency services said.
Over the same period, three Israelis have been killed by rockets and another 18 injured, 10 of them soldiers, police and the army said. Earlier attacks on Rafah killed five people -- an ambulance worker called Awad Nahal and four Hamas militants.
One of the militants was named as Mukhlis Adwan, but the identities of the other three were not immediately available. Another three people -- all Hamas members -- were killed in a strike on Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza, with security sources naming them as Ali Manameh, Hossam Abdel Jawad and Assaf Gharwish.
Palestinian medics said another man, an Islamic Jihad militant wounded in a strike on Zeitun in Gaza City earlier in the day, died of his injuries. They named him as Mohammed Yassin, 24. Meanwhile in Israel, nine people were injured by rocket fire today. Four were soldiers who sustained light injuries,the army said, with military sources saying they were "inside a building" at the time.
The military said the incident occurred in the Eshkol regional council area, and Hamas militants claimed the attack,saying they had fired five mortar rounds at a "position" in Reim some eight kilometres from central Gaza.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Deepika was getting cosy with Arjun Kapoor, leaving his boyfriend Ranveer Singh fuming.
- Want to do films that scare me: Emraan Hashmi
- Aamir Khan launches 'PK' third poster
- Top Ten Bollywood hunks we all love
- Watch Deepika Padukone in 'Lovely' song teaser
- Diamond ring for Shraddha from Aditya Kapoor
- Girls will relate to my 'Khoobsurat' character: Sonam
- DU girls go mad for Aditya Roy Kapur
- Reason why SRK got 8-pack abs
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Tech giant Google on Monday launched its much-awaited Android One smartphones, priced at R