- Katrina Kaif to make Cannes debut with AishwaryaMeet B-Wood sexy teenage kids, ready to enter filmsPollard\'s act was not in bad tasteHow to make your First Date impressivePICS:Jewellers gear up for Akshaya TritiyaMI beat RCB by 18 runs to register first win in IPLSania wants to maintain No. 1 positionSexy Malaika wants to turn choreographerBig B enjoying homemade stories of little AaradhayaSonam Kapoor humbled to play 'Neerja Bhanot'
Indian tennis star Sania Mirza says she would do all it takes to maintain her world number
6.8 magnitude quake jolts Russia's Kuril islands Last Updated : 17 Nov 2012 08:32:59 AM IST 6.8 magnitude quake jolts Russia's Kuril islands
A 6.8 magnitude earthquake struck on Friday near the Kuril Islands, in the Pacific off Russia's far east, the US Geological Survey reported.
The US agency said the quake's epicenter was 161 kilometers south west of Severo-Kuril'sk, Russia. Kuril Islands is a remote archipelago between Russia's Far East and Japan.
Earthquakes of this much magnitude are considered major and can cause significant damage, especially with poorly built structures. Even well designed buildings can be damaged or, in some cases, destroyed depending on the severity of the quake and a building’s proximity to the epicenter.
Further details are awaited.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Varun Dhawan rushed to hide his girlfriend Natasha Dalal from media when the two were caug
- Kapil Sharma to become a father
- Bollywood celebs mourn Ankit Keshri's death
- Top Bollywood Actresses who gave sexy Item Numbers
- Priyanka, Deepika to dance together
- Sanjay-Karan played imp role in Aish-Abhi's marriage!
- Lindsay Lohan stepmother beats father
- Pics: Eight onscreen love stories of Aish-Abhishek
- Jaya Bachchan had discovered Bold Mamta Kulkarni
The sight of driverless Delhi Metro trains whizzing past stations, crowded and deserted, i
Running out of battery? Yell at your phone to charge it!