- How women can keep breasts youngSachin irritated at Sara's Bollywood debut?When Sexy Shruti shakes leg with Kamal HassanRadhika Apte’s front nude pic goes viral on WhattsappMy wife is my life guru: Jon HammShocking pictures of Nepal earthquakeRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI Punjab
Sachin Tendulkar is furious about the news of his daughter Sara making a Bollywood debut.
WikiLeaks disclosures caused no damage to US:Manning Lawyer Last Updated : 19 Jul 2012 12:08:58 PM IST WikiLeaks disclosures caused no damage to US:Manning Lawyer
A US soldier ,Bradley Manning accused of passing a trove of documents to WikiLeaks has asked a military judge to allow him to cite evidence showing his leak caused no damage to the United States.
A defense lawyer for US Army private Bradley Manning argued that his client took care to disclose files that would not harm US interests and subsequent government reports have shown no major "injury" was caused.
But prosecutors countered that the potential harm caused by the disclosures is irrelevant to the court-martial and that Manning committed a crime simply by leaking classified information without permission.
Manning's lead attorney, David Coombs, faced tough questions at the pre-trial hearing from Judge Denise Lind, who said at one point the defense's argument was "confusing."
"How is something that happened after the fact (leak) relevant?" Lind asked.The judge made no ruling on the issue yesterday but if she bars evidence related to the possible harm caused by the leaks, it would represent a major blow to Manning's defense.
The trial is due to begin in September for Manning, 24,who faces a possible life sentence if convicted of aiding the enemy by giving hundreds of thousands of secret documents to WikiLeaks, the secret-spilling website.
The baby-faced soldier, who attended the hearing clad in a dress uniform, was a low-ranking intelligence analyst deployed in Iraq when he was arrested in May 2010 and accused of releasing thousands of classified military logs from Iraq and Afghanistan and State Department diplomatic cables.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A young Telugu film Choreographer K Vijay, 25, died in the Nepal earthquake.
- Sunny Leone banned from promoting movies
- Now interact with Katrina on Twitter
- When Sexy Shruti shakes leg with Kamal Hassan
- Anil Kapoor honoured to be cast in 'Family Guy'
- Radhika Apte’s front nude pic goes viral on Whattsapp
- Tweet to announce birth of royal baby
- My wife is my life guru: Jon Hamm
- Telugu actress arrested in smuggling case
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,