- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal defeated Nitchaon Jindapol of Thailand in straight games
Live cricket score India vs Australia Day-4 Last Updated : 25 Feb 2013 04:39:51 PM IST Bhuvneshwar Kumar and MS Dhoni were in a century stand
All-rounder Moises Henriques and Nathan Lyon’s unbeaten 57 runs partnership for the last wicket helped Australia to take the game last day.
Also watch: Live cricket score Ind vs Aus
After losing nine wickets for 175 runs, Henriques along with Lyon helped Australia to avoid the innings defeat and take 40 runs lead in the second innings.
At stumps Day-4, Australia were 232/9 with debutant Henriques unbeaten for 75 and Lyon not out for 8 in the middle.
For India, Ashwin took another five-wicket haul of the match while Harbhajan and Jadeja shared two wickets each.
Dhoni has deployed Ashwin and Harbhajan Singh from both ends to wrap up Aussies innings.
Earlier, India were all out for 572 runs with an impressive first innings lead of 192 runs.
The highlight of Indian innings was skipper MS Dhoni’s career best knock of 224 runs. Dhoni’s innings was studded with 24 boundaries and six sixes.
Stay tuned with us to get the live score of India vs Australia 1st Cricket.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says that girls often fall for his eyes.
- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
- 'Make In India' most important initiative by Modi: SRK
- Neetu Chandra writes open letter to Alia Bhatt, Chaubey
- Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
- For outsiders, Bollywood is a huge gamble: Actor Swara Bhaskar
- Kamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu character
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the