- Ten reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: JohnLove is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir KapoorWho is Salman Khan's duplicate?Get Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's make-up look this festive season!Sonakshi and John unveil the poster of 'Force 2', trailer to be released tonigh..Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipesThings to keep in mind while travelling with dogsInside pics of Ranbir Kapoor birthday
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Australia to tour India in Feb-March for Tests series Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 06:08:03 PM IST File photo of logo of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
The Australians, who had thrashed India 4-0 in the last Test series in their own backyard, will play the four Test matches at Kanpur, Chennai, Delhi and Mohali, according to Cricket Board's CAO Prof Ratnakar Shetty.
The visitors will also play a few warm-up games but there are no ODIs or T20s scheduled, he said.
Shetty was here on the second day of the first Test between India and England at the Sardar Patel Stadium at Motera.
The detailed itinerary of Australia's visit, expected to commence after they conclude their home international season on February 13 with a one-off T20 game against the West Indies, is yet to be announced by the BCCI.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Heartbroken Alia, who recently got separated from actor Sidharth Malhotra, wanted solice a
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
- Erica Fernades excited to dress as a bride
- See Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.
- 'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'
- Are Pakistani artistes terrorists, asks Salman
- Harshvardhan very special to me: Saiyami Kher
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret