- Oops! Ill Anushka to skip 'Dil Dhadakne Do' promotions at IPL finalWhom Khloe Kardashian dating now?Tanu weds Manu takes box office by stormFirst look of 'Bombairiya' unveiledSalman has Hollywood offer from SylvesterPamela Anderson ready to date guys againEva Green ditched her natural hairSofia's ex seek custody of embryosWhy Cara Delevingne is angry?Old foes MI, CSK to meet in IPL final
India's Deepa Kumari has been promoted as the international hockey umpire by the Internati
Somdev leapfrogs 65 places to 250 Last Updated : 04 Mar 2013 02:45:30 PM IST File Photo
Continuing to reclaim lost ground in the ATP rankings, Somdev Devvarman on Monday jumped 65 places to 250th to be India's best-placed singles player in the list issued.
Somdev was ranked 62nd in the world in 2011 before poor form combined with a shoulder surgery kept him out of action for the better part of the 2012 season. The Indian's ranking took a severe beating in this period.
He last week beat Russian world number 167 Igor Kunitsyn to earn 45 ranking points and climb up the ladder.
Yuki Bhanabri is the next best Indian in the singles list at 266, down 15 places.
Also sliding in the list was Sanam Singh, who now finds himself at 216 after losing 21 places.
In the doubles rankings, Leader Paes continued to be the best Indian at number 8, followed by Mahesh Bhupathi (11), who whose position was unchanged after defending his title at the Dubai Tennis championships.
Rohan Bopanna dropped out of top-10, losing two positions to be at number 12.
In the WTA rankings, Sania Mirza was unmoved at number 14.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Oops! Bollywood's pretty lady Anushka Sharma has exhausted herself and was falling ill. Ev
- PICS:Whom Khloe Kardashian dating now?
- Tanu weds Manu takes box office by storm
- FIR, obscenity case against Sunny Leone
- Raj Babbar, Salma Agha to reunite
- First look of 'Bombairiya' unveiled
- Salman has Hollywood offer from Sylvester
- Pamela Anderson ready to date guys again
- Eva Green ditched her natural hair
An American woman, said to be the oldest living person in the world, has celebrated her 11
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and