- First Look; Trailer of Prem Ratan Dhan PayoRivera welcomes baby boyGauhan gears for new reality showSee Harbhajan-Geeta Basra\'s wedding cardSalman Khan\'s Prem lover boy avatar has always been a hitPics: Russian air strikes in Syria against Assad enemies\'Yeh Dil Maange Momos!Sussanne rubbishes marriage rumoursSRK to promote Bengal as 'sweetest' destinationShruti reaches three million followers
Shashank Manohar is all set to take over as the BCCI president at the Board's Special Gene
Bhupathi-Llodra in quarters of Dubai ATP event Last Updated : 28 Feb 2013 03:33:49 PM IST File Photo
The unseeded Indo-French team defeated the Serbian rivals 6-3 6-3 in the opening round of the USD 1,785,500 hard court event.
They next face Polish fourth seeded pair of Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski.
Rohan Bopanna and his American partner Rajeev Ram had also reached the quarter-finals after shocking second seeds Jean-Julien Roger and Aisam-ul Haq Qureshi in their opening round.
Somdev Devvarman had bowed out of the singles event after suffering defeat at the hands of world number seven Argentine Jual Martin del Potro.
Bopanna and Ram are now up against Victor Hanescu of Romania and Czech Lukas Rosol.
If Bhupathi and Bopanna win their next matches with their respective partners, they will clash in the semifinals and it will ensure that at least one Indian will compete for the title in the summit clash.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor starrer "Prem Ratan Dhan Payo" trailer, which was released on
- Katrina-Arjun's 'Fitoor' wraps shooting
- When Kapil was pushed out of Aishwarya's vanity van
- Priyanka to return to India for 'Bajirao' shoot next week
- Shraddha Kapoor wraps 'Baaghi' shoot
- Ustad Amjad Ali Khan to kick-off UTSAV festival at Kennedy center
- Movie review 'Singh is Bliing'
- Movie review 'Talvar'
- HOT October Magazine Covers
A dog in the US had to be rescued after it accidentally knocked its owner's idling truck i
Google fired back at Apple with a pair of new smartphones, a "convertible" tablet and othe