- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
Assuring "all possible help" to the Indian contingent at the Rio Olympic Games 2016, sched
Sushil plans to set up wrestling academy in Indore Last Updated : 04 Feb 2013 11:53:15 AM IST File Photo
Two-time Olympic Games medal winner, Sushil Kumar on Sunday said that he is planning to set up a wrestling academy here in Indore.
"There is no dearth of talent in Madhya Pradesh and I wish to open an academy in Indore to train wrestlers," Sushil, winner of the silver medal at the London Games last year, told reporters.
He said that deliberations are on with the state government on the issue, and he is getting the desired support.
The 29-year-old wrestler said that he has seen a few places in the city for the proposed academy.
He said that presently he is focusing on the World Wrestling Championship, to be held in Hungary in September and added that he would try his best to win another Olympic medal, in Rio in 2016.
Sushil won the silver in 66 kg category in London, four years after clinching a bronze in Beijing.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Grammy Award winning singer Justin Bieber is shocked by the string of celebrity deaths thi
- Anupam Kher's 'The Headhunter's Calling' to premiere at TIFF
- Shannen Doherty opens up about cancer battle
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season
- Nayanthara's next to address water scarcity problems
- Ajith's next will feature three heroines
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Clothes on ramps should be for all sizes: Divya
- Beyonce praised for empowering people through music
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu