- Abhishek Bachchan\'s big brother is SRKRange Rover factory in China inauguratedRemedy on Dhanteras to become richRekha's vanity van tantrumsPICS: Celebrate eco-friendly DiwaliAamir, Ekta Kapoor to host Diwali card partyBill Clinton\'s Girlfriend Monica Lewinsky joins TwitterEngagement on cards for Anushka-Virat!Shilpa Shetty, Raj Kundra celebrates Diwali with friendsRanveer Singh\'s bald look for \'Bajirao Mastaani\'
India's chief hockey coach Terry Walsh sprang a surprise by resigning from his post beca
Sushil plans to set up wrestling academy in Indore Last Updated : 04 Feb 2013 11:53:15 AM IST File Photo
Two-time Olympic Games medal winner, Sushil Kumar on Sunday said that he is planning to set up a wrestling academy here in Indore.
"There is no dearth of talent in Madhya Pradesh and I wish to open an academy in Indore to train wrestlers," Sushil, winner of the silver medal at the London Games last year, told reporters.
He said that deliberations are on with the state government on the issue, and he is getting the desired support.
The 29-year-old wrestler said that he has seen a few places in the city for the proposed academy.
He said that presently he is focusing on the World Wrestling Championship, to be held in Hungary in September and added that he would try his best to win another Olympic medal, in Rio in 2016.
Sushil won the silver in 66 kg category in London, four years after clinching a bronze in Beijing.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Priyanka Chopra is sad that she will not be able to celebrate Diwali as she is suf
- Abhishek Bachchan's big brother is SRK
- When Randeep Hooda, Nandana Sen go nude for Kahe Sataye song from Rang Rasiya: Watch
- Kareena flaunts cleavage at IIFA 2014, view pic
- Rekha's vanity van tantrums
- Cop rescues Ashish Vidyarthi from drowning on set
- Aamir, Ekta Kapoor to host Diwali card party
- Detective Byomkesh Bakshy: Exclusive Official Teaser
- Shahid, Farhan doing funny rap at IIFA 2014, watch video
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country