- A R Rahman ventures into script-writing, film productionWatch 10 hottest moves of MonicaSushant Singh turns Detective Byomkesh BakshyWhy Dum Laga Ke Haisha is a must-watch movieFan Commits Suicide For Selena GomezAnushka turns vegetarian for Virat?PM Modi, Sonia and Bachchans attend Mulayam-Lalu family weddingAmitabh Bachchan, Ambanies pay homage to KothariScarlett facing legal issues for Pop BandLady Gaga to marry at her Malibu mansion?
Table Tennis giants China have made a few changes in their squad for the Asian Cup.
Sushil plans to set up wrestling academy in Indore Last Updated : 04 Feb 2013 11:53:15 AM IST File Photo
Two-time Olympic Games medal winner, Sushil Kumar on Sunday said that he is planning to set up a wrestling academy here in Indore.
"There is no dearth of talent in Madhya Pradesh and I wish to open an academy in Indore to train wrestlers," Sushil, winner of the silver medal at the London Games last year, told reporters.
He said that deliberations are on with the state government on the issue, and he is getting the desired support.
The 29-year-old wrestler said that he has seen a few places in the city for the proposed academy.
He said that presently he is focusing on the World Wrestling Championship, to be held in Hungary in September and added that he would try his best to win another Olympic medal, in Rio in 2016.
Sushil won the silver in 66 kg category in London, four years after clinching a bronze in Beijing.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shahrukh Khan is enjoying shooting for Maneesh Sharma's "Fan" as the director, who has liv
- OMG! Anushka rejects Salman Khan
- A R Rahman ventures into script-writing, film production
- Watch 10 hottest moves of Monica
- Sushant Singh turns Detective Byomkesh Bakshy
- Why Dum Laga Ke Haisha is a must-watch movie
- Fan Commits Suicide For Selena Gomez
- Anushka turns vegetarian for Virat?
- Amitabh Bachchan, Ambanies pay homage to Kothari
Miss P became America's top dog by winning best in show at the Westminster Kennel Club.
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w