- I feel comfortable in saree: PaoliBollywood’s couples in live-in-relationship, view picsNigaar Khan quits \'Bigg Boss 8\'Salman Khan’s rivals turned-friendsHrithik, Sussanne spotted togetherBipasha Basu cooks pasta at Delhi Half MarathonArpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' setsIs Katrina upset and did not come in receptionWhy these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan\'s receptionAamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?
Former Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher continues to make progress as he reco
Sushil plans to set up wrestling academy in Indore Last Updated : 04 Feb 2013 11:53:15 AM IST File Photo
Two-time Olympic Games medal winner, Sushil Kumar on Sunday said that he is planning to set up a wrestling academy here in Indore.
"There is no dearth of talent in Madhya Pradesh and I wish to open an academy in Indore to train wrestlers," Sushil, winner of the silver medal at the London Games last year, told reporters.
He said that deliberations are on with the state government on the issue, and he is getting the desired support.
The 29-year-old wrestler said that he has seen a few places in the city for the proposed academy.
He said that presently he is focusing on the World Wrestling Championship, to be held in Hungary in September and added that he would try his best to win another Olympic medal, in Rio in 2016.
Sushil won the silver in 66 kg category in London, four years after clinching a bronze in Beijing.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels that all credit for his successful career in the
- Diandra and Gautam's friendship is not genuine: Nigaar
- PICS: I feel most comfortable in saree: Paoli
- Bollywood’s couples in live-in-relationship, view pics
- Nigaar Khan quits 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Shilpa Shetty meets Arnold
- Salman Khan’s rivals turned-friends
- Hrithik, Sussanne spotted together
- Arpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' sets
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.