- Shah Rukh is my idol: Faisal KhanDeepika is open to act in a film on the subject of depressionI would wish Big B personally on his birthday: DeepikaControversial love affairs of Rekha\'Jazbaa\' movie reviewWhy Aamir and Salman fought at a party?All you want to know about Bhajji's weddingSidharth, Katrina celebrate \'Baar Baar Dekho\' wrapFinal list of \'Bigg Boss 9\' inmatesActress who were physically assaulted
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
Sushil plans to set up wrestling academy in Indore Last Updated : 04 Feb 2013 11:53:15 AM IST File Photo
Two-time Olympic Games medal winner, Sushil Kumar on Sunday said that he is planning to set up a wrestling academy here in Indore.
"There is no dearth of talent in Madhya Pradesh and I wish to open an academy in Indore to train wrestlers," Sushil, winner of the silver medal at the London Games last year, told reporters.
He said that deliberations are on with the state government on the issue, and he is getting the desired support.
The 29-year-old wrestler said that he has seen a few places in the city for the proposed academy.
He said that presently he is focusing on the World Wrestling Championship, to be held in Hungary in September and added that he would try his best to win another Olympic medal, in Rio in 2016.
Sushil won the silver in 66 kg category in London, four years after clinching a bronze in Beijing.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is one of the side-effects of the glamour industry.
- OMG! Who scared Shahid's sister?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Why Kangana should be taken seriously
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
- Friendship with Salman won't help me win: Vikas
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of