- Tips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healed
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities refused to investigate ban on
U'khand on high alert in view of swine flu Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 07:17:00 PM IST File photo related to swine flu.
With neighbouring states reeling under swine flu threat, Chief Medical Officers and Chief Medical Superintendents across Uttarakhand were on Saturday put on high alert to check the spread of H1N1 influenza.
Director General medical health and family welfare has asked all CMOs to make available all facilities to affected persons if any.
However, not a single case of swine flu has been detected in the state so far, state nodal officer Kiran Bisht said.
U'khand on high alert in view of swine flu outbreak:
As a precautionary measure, chief medical superintendents of all hospitals have been asked to set up an isolation ward for admitting people showing symptoms of swine flu, she said.
"Though the situation in Uttarakhand is normal and there is no need to panic, we need to take precautionary measures in view of the swine flu threat in neighbouring states," she said.
As many as 64 people have died due to H1N1 influenza in Rajasthan, while 18 deaths have been reported from Haryana, 10 from Punjab and three in Delhi till Wednesday. As per health ministry data, 494 cases of swine flu have been reported from these states in the first 37 days of the year.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actress Shabana Azmi has slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel