- Mona Lisa's journey in 'Bigg Boss 10'SRK takes AbRam's help to promote 'Raees'Great time to be a girl in the industry: Sonakshi SinhaDangal mints over Rs 375 crore in IndiaPriyanka Jagga bags her first Bollywood filmTen unknown facts about SushantCold wave continues in J&KDonald Trump, Melania perform first danceKareena to be Anita Dongre's showstopper at LFW finaleCan't work with people who don't love me: SRK
Indian tennis ace Rohan Bopanna and his Canadian partner Gabriela Dabrowski advanced to
Akhilesh launches dairy development schemes Last Updated : 06 Aug 2013 07:55:53 PM IST File Photo
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday launched a host of schemes under animal husbandry and dairy development departments at a function organised at his official residence.
The schemes included setting up of commercial layer and broiler farm units, Kamdhenu dairy scheme, automatic curd plant and automatic flavoured milk plant.
Terming the schemes as beneficial for poor and focused on rural areas, Yadav said lakhs of people would get direct and indirect employment, improving the rural economy.
Terming Uttar Pradesh as a big market of dairy products, the Chief Minister said, by making dairy development sector competitive, it would benefit farmers and consumers.
Accusing the previous government of ignoring the dairy development department Akhilesh said milk union dues of Kanpur was pending for long.
Parag dairy was on the verge of closure, but the present government has sorted out its problems in the past two fiscals, he added.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan had a little c0-star In 'Tubelight' too
- Review: Kaabil is a winner
- Jackie Chan meets Salman Khan
- Is Deepika with Ishaan Khattar in her next international film?
- Pics: Deewar had best screenplay ever: Amitabh Bachchan
- SRK wanted Falguni Pathak to sing 'Udi udi'
- Jackie Chan to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Sussanne-Hrithik's picture is too cute to handle
- Mumbai relatively safer, says Kangana Ranaut
Green vehicles -- hybrid, electric and fuel cell -- are gaining popularity in China owin
Thanks to its components (mainly chips) and semiconductors business, Samsung Electronics h