- Alia, Arjun on Harper's Bazaar MagazineWhen Alia Bhatt lost weight for SOTYBollywood actresses who like selfiesThe most good looking Heirs And HeiressesPICS : RCB humiliate Mumbai IndiansBollywood actors and their bikesPICS : Hot Scenes from 2 StatesPICS: Obesity aggravates bone lossHottest moments of TV serials, view picsPICS : Why we love Circuit
Rajib shares a single-room home with his mother, a prostitute, and brother. Never in his
Akhilesh launches dairy development schemes Last Updated : 06 Aug 2013 07:55:53 PM IST File Photo
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday launched a host of schemes under animal husbandry and dairy development departments at a function organised at his official residence.
The schemes included setting up of commercial layer and broiler farm units, Kamdhenu dairy scheme, automatic curd plant and automatic flavoured milk plant.
Terming the schemes as beneficial for poor and focused on rural areas, Yadav said lakhs of people would get direct and indirect employment, improving the rural economy.
Terming Uttar Pradesh as a big market of dairy products, the Chief Minister said, by making dairy development sector competitive, it would benefit farmers and consumers.
Accusing the previous government of ignoring the dairy development department Akhilesh said milk union dues of Kanpur was pending for long.
Parag dairy was on the verge of closure, but the present government has sorted out its problems in the past two fiscals, he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
'Revolver Rani' is all set to hit theatres on April 25 and Debut director Sai Kabir feels
- Sushmita Sen in a Bengali Film
- Jacqeline Fernandez in 'Housefull 3'
- Amitabh Bachchan too nervous to shoot for R Balki's film
- Sushmita walks the ramp with daughter Renee
- Shahid Kapoor in 'Maha Kaminey'
- Enrique Iglesias graces Billboard magazine COVER
- Aishwarya-Abhishek wedding pics
- After Vidya Balan, Kavita turns Silk Smitha
The new craze sweeping around the globe is naked yoga in the latest of fitness trends this
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.