- Yakub Memon buried at Bada Khabristan'Missile Man' laid to rest with emotional farewellMercedes launches 3 new modelsDhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja ReloadedCaught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild cover girls
Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is confident of recovering from her shoulder pain and reg
Akhilesh launches dairy development schemes Last Updated : 06 Aug 2013 07:55:53 PM IST File Photo
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday launched a host of schemes under animal husbandry and dairy development departments at a function organised at his official residence.
The schemes included setting up of commercial layer and broiler farm units, Kamdhenu dairy scheme, automatic curd plant and automatic flavoured milk plant.
Terming the schemes as beneficial for poor and focused on rural areas, Yadav said lakhs of people would get direct and indirect employment, improving the rural economy.
Terming Uttar Pradesh as a big market of dairy products, the Chief Minister said, by making dairy development sector competitive, it would benefit farmers and consumers.
Accusing the previous government of ignoring the dairy development department Akhilesh said milk union dues of Kanpur was pending for long.
Parag dairy was on the verge of closure, but the present government has sorted out its problems in the past two fiscals, he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Priyanka Chopra has expressed her displeasure over the Christmas clash between her
- Huma Qureshi in Gurinder Chadha's next film
- Madhuri's launches clothing brand
- Anushka not to endorse any fairness products
- 'Silsila' completes 34 years, Big B nostalgic
- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film Festival
- Balki's Ka and Ki most awaited film of 2016
- Bieber announces new single
- Yes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja Reloaded
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that