- Pics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years agoAustralia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of Fortune
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Akhilesh launches dairy development schemes Last Updated : 06 Aug 2013 07:55:53 PM IST File Photo
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday launched a host of schemes under animal husbandry and dairy development departments at a function organised at his official residence.
The schemes included setting up of commercial layer and broiler farm units, Kamdhenu dairy scheme, automatic curd plant and automatic flavoured milk plant.
Terming the schemes as beneficial for poor and focused on rural areas, Yadav said lakhs of people would get direct and indirect employment, improving the rural economy.
Terming Uttar Pradesh as a big market of dairy products, the Chief Minister said, by making dairy development sector competitive, it would benefit farmers and consumers.
Accusing the previous government of ignoring the dairy development department Akhilesh said milk union dues of Kanpur was pending for long.
Parag dairy was on the verge of closure, but the present government has sorted out its problems in the past two fiscals, he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood star Deepika Padukone, along with 98 other women from Mumbai have featured in a
- Shruti to face cheating Case
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con