- VIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affairKangana wants to get married!'Rangoon' has my most heroic character: Shahid Kapoor'Running Shaadi': A frothy entertainer
Discus thrower Harpreet Singh, a silver medallist in the 2004 Australia Commonwealth Youth
Akhilesh launches dairy development schemes Last Updated : 06 Aug 2013 07:55:53 PM IST File Photo
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday launched a host of schemes under animal husbandry and dairy development departments at a function organised at his official residence.
The schemes included setting up of commercial layer and broiler farm units, Kamdhenu dairy scheme, automatic curd plant and automatic flavoured milk plant.
Terming the schemes as beneficial for poor and focused on rural areas, Yadav said lakhs of people would get direct and indirect employment, improving the rural economy.
Terming Uttar Pradesh as a big market of dairy products, the Chief Minister said, by making dairy development sector competitive, it would benefit farmers and consumers.
Accusing the previous government of ignoring the dairy development department Akhilesh said milk union dues of Kanpur was pending for long.
Parag dairy was on the verge of closure, but the present government has sorted out its problems in the past two fiscals, he added.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman, Iulia and Salman's ex Katrina Kaif were spotted under on roof and here we tell you
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
- Kangana wants to get married!
- 'Rangoon' has my most heroic character: Shahid Kapoor
- 'Running Shaadi': A frothy entertainer
- Court sends actor Anuj to three-day CBI custody
- 'Irada': Good intention poorly executed
Chinese authorities on Thursday announced that a museum and park will be built on the ruin
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la