- Top 5 Bollywood heroines of 2015Brazilian brunette spotted getting cozySee the wedding card invitations of the top Bollywood starsKapil taking break from 'Comedy Nights...'Salman Khan has fun on sets of Comedy Nights with KapilSunny Leone breaks silence over war of wordsRannvijay Singh praised co-host Sunny LeoneOMG! Leonardo di Caprio is Kareena Kapoor\'s dog!Karan Johar\'s most controversial statement everAmitabh Bachchan reaches 15 million fan following on Twitter
Novak Djokovic and Maria Sharapova breezed through at a sweltering Wimbledon on Wednesday
Akhilesh blames BSP regime for unemployment in UP Last Updated : 23 Feb 2013 09:29:42 AM IST File photo: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Friday lashed out at the previous BSP regime for failing to create employment opportunities as well as rampant corruption following which some of its ministers were later arrested.
Intervening on the debate on Governor's address in the Assembly, Akhilesh said that had the previous government worked on creating more jobs in its rule, there would not have been the need for the present government to give unemployment allowance to about 11.5 lakh jobless youths.
Somewhat accepting the opposition charges that the funds of last year's budget have not been spent because of paucity of time (as last year's budget was presented in June), Yadav promised that all the promises made by the ruling party in its election manifesto would be fulfilled.
In the same context, the chief minister lashed out at the previous government for wasting crores on parks and memorial as well as massive corruption following which some of its ministers had to be arrested.
Stressing that more job opportunities would have to be created in agriculture and industrial sector in order to end unemployment, he said that until all the youths get jobs, the state government would provide unemployment allowance.
On the Kumbh preparations, the chief minister praised the efforts of Public Works Department (PWD) minister Shivpal Singh Yadav and chairman of mela organising committee, Azam Khan saying that it attracted people from all over the world.
Referring to the tragedy which struck on the Mauni Amavasya day at the Allahabad railway station, he said that it was unfortunate and it was not right to level political charges till the completion of inquiry into it.
He claimed that because of hike in sugarcane support prices, farmers have had an additional income of Rs 3,000 crores.
The motion of thanks on the Governor's address was later passed by a voice vote after a reply by senior SP leader Shivkant Ojha who had initiated the debate in the absence of main opposition party (BSP) which had already staged a walk out for the day on a different issue.
Earlier during the Zero Hour, as Shamsher Bahadur (BSP) and Dalbir Singh (RLD) through separate adjournment notices raised the issues of non payment of cane arrears worth Rs 4,000 crores and closed sugar mill in Mathura respectively, BSP leader Swami Prasad Maurya and parliamentary affairs minister Azam Khan traded charges leading to a walkout by the BSP for a while.
The loot at the office of Muthoot finance company in Lucknow yesterday found an echo in the Assembly through another adjournment notice by Shyam Dev Roychaudhary of BJP, who termed it as a big question mark on law and order situation.
Parliamentary affairs minister Azam Khan sounded a bit critical when he said that the state's home department has not provided the details of the incident to him even after 24 hours have passed but assured that the government was serious on the matter.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Here is the list of the most successful Bollywood heroines of 2015.
- 'Masaan' opens sixth Jagran Film Festival
- Brazilian brunette spotted getting cozy
- See the wedding card invitations of the top Bollywood stars
- Kapil taking break from 'Comedy Nights...'
- Salman Khan has fun on sets of Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Sunny Leone breaks silence over war of words
- Rannvijay Singh praised co-host Sunny Leone
- I don't want to be defined by my sexuality: Amber Heard
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe