- Teaser of \'Bajrangi Bhaijaan\' releasedLeone meets police on obscenity, porn mattersTanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumorsSee Salman Khan practicing for AIBA 2015Royal Enfield unveils bikes and gearsTattoo lovers, beware!Men prefer smart women over breastsAfter Cannes honour, 'Masaan' at Indian theatres on July 24I’m lucky to have good genes
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Nukkad Natak 'Chuppi Todo' staged in Noida Last Updated : 25 Jan 2013 05:21:19 PM IST Students participate in a street play to create awareness towards violence against children and women.
Street play (Nukkad Natak) "Chuppi Todo" was staged in Hoshiyarpur area by a group of students and volunteers of The Art of Living.
"The objective behind the street play was to motivate women break their silence and raise voice over the atrocities and violence on them," Sanjay Singh, organiser of the event said. It also aimed at making males realise gender equality and respect women, he said adding, "We informed people during the street play about the 3 R's (Recognise, Resist and Report)."
The street play was followed by a walkathon in Hoshiyarpur village, in which over 500 students and employees of a private firm participated. "The walkathon was aimed to prevent the sexual abuse of children," Singh said.
“We want to rekindle the flame in each and every person for it is time to change and respect fellow human beings. India has to change and it will have to… Human values have to be respected and we need this to be part of our daily lives. We will dedicate our time and energy to make a better life for our present and future generations."
The campaign is rooted in the philosophy that social cognition through the medium of mass communication is a viable method to bring about awareness about gender sensitization. The campaign is unique in that it is for the first time in India that a campaign of such a magnitude using a film is carried out on a subject that society hears but does not talk about.”
Sanjay Dabru of Om Foundation is working with Hoshiyarpur community since 2002 and he is of the opinion that “we want children to be safe in our community and we will take all possible steps to protect them”
Watch the short film 'Chuppi Todo'
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser is released and we love it.
- Watch: Salman's most awaited 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser unveiled
- Leone meets police on obscenity, porn matters
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!
- Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumors
- Inside story of Kangana Ranaut's hot affair!
- See Salman Khan practicing for AIBA 2015
- When Big B teasing Deepika Padukone
- Veteran actor Dharmendra hospitalised
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government will soon launch a mobile application in next three months to enable consumers