- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Ruckus in UP Assembly over sugarcane pricing delay Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 02:29:22 PM IST File Photo
As soon as the House assembled this morning, leader of opposition and BSP leader Swami Prasad Maurya charged the government with "betraying" the farmers by delaying the announcement of the SAP.
Later, BJP, Congress and RLD MLAs joined the protest and barged into the well of the house, carrying placards, asking
the government to announce the SAP.
The Parliamentary Affairs minister Azam Khan regretted the stance of the opposition parties, which demanded the winter session of the House to be extended, were now disrupting the proceedings.
Maurya questioned the reasons for the delay, which he said was driving farmers to burn their crop. He also alleged that there was an effort to "hijack" the proceedings of the house at the behest of Azam Khan.
Amid the slogans, Khan was heard taking a dig at BSP, by saying that "the party which had compromised with the interest
of farmers during the five years of its government and went on to sell the sugar mills to land mafia at throwaway prices and
looted farmers had no right to speak up for them".
As some members tried to push through the marshals, the speaker rushed through the agenda for the last day of the
winter session today.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Vidya Balan, who will soon be seen in suspense thriller "Kahaani 2 : Durga Rani Si
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Siddharth Roy Kapur quits Disney India for own business venture
- KJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before release
- Karan wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: Aishwarya
- SRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriage
- Kaabil poster will leave you intrigued
- 'Rock On 2' trailer released: Watch Now
- Priyanka's 'Ventilator' gets a dramatic world premiere
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Domestic mobile manufacturer Videocon on Tuesday launched its flagship smartphone Ultra50