- Why Pooja Mishra goes for cheap gimmicks?OMG! Who scared Shahid\'s sister?Max Celebrates India - Festive'15 CollectionWhy Kangana should be taken seriouslyWhy Priyanka Chopra got emotionalGoddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Adiya Chopra\'s special gift for RaniInside PICS of 'Bigg Boss 9' houseV Company are the champions of \'Dance Plus\'Look at SRK son AbRam's shoe collection
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
Sudhir Mahajan, director of BDM company kidnapped in Meerut,2 crore ransom demanded Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:08:57 AM IST Sudhir Mahajan, director of BDM company kidnapped in Meerut,2 crore ransom demanded
Sudhir Mahajan, the director of BDM company, was kidnapped while he was returning to his home from office in Meerut on Tuesday night by the armed abductors .
The abductors have demanded Rs 2 crore ransom from Mahajan's family though SMS and phone calls, police sources said. BDM is a company which manufactures cricket bats and sports gear.
55-year-old Sudhir Mahajan,the director of a cricket bat manufacturing firm BDM was kidnapped last night when he was returning to his residence in his car from his factory located on Delhi road.
Sudhir Mahajan, 55, was returning in his Honda City car (UP78 4808) with his driver Ravinder, from his factory unity on Delhi Road Sports Complex to his home in Defence Colony on Mawana Road here, when the abduction took place. Mahajan's vehicle was later found abandoned at a lonely spot in Mawana.
Shortly afterwards, the kidnappers made a ransom call from Mahajan's mobile to the family demanding Rs 2 crores.
S P (rural) R P Pandey said they have found some clues and are hopeful of recovering the trader soon. Traders in the city have expressed concern over the kidnapping and warned of protests if Mahajan was not recovered safely.
Family members informed the police and Meerut Police came into action after the family members received a ranson call. Police have installed phone surveillance as well.
Meerut Police has set up Special Operation Group teams to rescue Mahajan and catch hold of the kidnappers. SSP Meerut K. Satyanarayana said," It appeared that the kidnapping was pre planned and they knew that Mahajan had recently sold a plot.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is one of the side-effects of the glamour industry.
- OMG! Who scared Shahid's sister?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Why Kangana should be taken seriously
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
- Friendship with Salman won't help me win: Vikas
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of